Is it over or shall I just get surgery. Advice would be appreciated
IMG 2622

im sorry boyo...it's over

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
what in the ape skull is that but bro its not over!!!!:incel:

just get surgery meow:chad:

I had an AI analyze your x-ray, here are the results:
  1. Cranial Vault Shape: The cranial vault appears to be of normal morphology without significant flattening or irregularities.
  2. Forehead Slope: The forehead has a backward slope. A more vertical forehead can sometimes be considered more ideal in some craniofacial standards.
  3. Nasal Bone Projection: The nasal bone projects forward appropriately without any noticeable deviations.
  4. Maxilla (Upper Jaw) Projection: The maxilla appears to be retruded or positioned slightly backward. An ideal facial profile often features a well-developed maxilla that aligns with the forehead and chin.
  5. Mandible (Lower Jaw) Alignment: The mandible also seems to be retruded. Ideally, the lower jaw should align with the upper jaw and not be positioned too far back or forward.
  6. Dental Alignment: The teeth, specifically the molars and incisors, seem to be in a vertical alignment. However, without a frontal X-ray or a dental examination, it's hard to provide a definitive assessment of dental alignment and occlusion.
  7. Cervical Spine Alignment: The cervical spine (neck) has a natural curvature, but without more context, it's difficult to compare its alignment against an ideal.
  8. Soft Tissue Profile: The soft tissue, including the lips and chin, seems to follow the bony profile. With a retruded maxilla and mandible, the soft tissue might also appear to be retruded.
  9. Airway: The airway space behind the tongue appears to be narrow. A narrow airway can sometimes be associated with sleep-related breathing disorders.

Certified subhuman, by an unbiased machine.

I had an AI analyze your x-ray, here are the results:
  1. Cranial Vault Shape: The cranial vault appears to be of normal morphology without significant flattening or irregularities.
  2. Forehead Slope: The forehead has a backward slope. A more vertical forehead can sometimes be considered more ideal in some craniofacial standards.
  3. Nasal Bone Projection: The nasal bone projects forward appropriately without any noticeable deviations.
  4. Maxilla (Upper Jaw) Projection: The maxilla appears to be retruded or positioned slightly backward. An ideal facial profile often features a well-developed maxilla that aligns with the forehead and chin.
  5. Mandible (Lower Jaw) Alignment: The mandible also seems to be retruded. Ideally, the lower jaw should align with the upper jaw and not be positioned too far back or forward.
  6. Dental Alignment: The teeth, specifically the molars and incisors, seem to be in a vertical alignment. However, without a frontal X-ray or a dental examination, it's hard to provide a definitive assessment of dental alignment and occlusion.
  7. Cervical Spine Alignment: The cervical spine (neck) has a natural curvature, but without more context, it's difficult to compare its alignment against an ideal.
  8. Soft Tissue Profile: The soft tissue, including the lips and chin, seems to follow the bony profile. With a retruded maxilla and mandible, the soft tissue might also appear to be retruded.
  9. Airway: The airway space behind the tongue appears to be narrow. A narrow airway can sometimes be associated with sleep-related breathing disorders.

Certified subhuman, by an unbiased machine.
Time to get surgery!

It's never over. never give up!

Time to get surgery!
Indeed, you're merely a Le Fort I Osteotomy, A BSSO, Genioplasty, Maxillary Expansion and Distraction Osteogenesis away from being Chad.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Indeed, you're merely a Le Fort I Osteotomy, A BSSO, Genioplasty, Maxillary Expansion and Distraction Osteogenesis away from being Chad.
oh so not that much

• +1
u look funny like an anime character. not subhuman imo?. check your nw looks like my hair before start nw3
heres a pic from a couple months ago

you're right. I needed this thank you
yeah its not over man! dont get all worked up over this shit no one rlly cares abt all this just get good hair, sleep, dont be a fatass and workout

I appreciate the sentiment

Is it over or shall I just get surgery. Advice would be appreciated View attachment 2499187
Hey man, theres always another option than suicide...and yes you should look into surgeries to see what you can fix and improve. I would recommend you to ask a trusted member to give you advice on what to do or fix. Good luck man, sending love

• +1
Hey man, theres always another option than suicide...and yes you should look into surgeries to see what you can fix and improve. I would recommend you to ask a trusted member to give you advice on what to do or fix. Good luck man, sending love
Do you know a way to get in touch?

whats nw if you dont mind me asking?
nordwood. the scale for balding

Do you know a way to get in touch?
@garoudpilled_ answer dm's sometimes, i think to get a Rating from him you have to paid though im not sure

nordwood. the scale for balding

oh okay, i dont believe i am. I just cut my hair really short for school and the person did not do a good job with texturing and layering.