Leanmaxxing

J

jambscore324

Iron
Realized late last year I was fat in the face so I made some changes in my diet and habits to help

So have I actually lost facial bloat or am I just delusional?

First photo is before
Second is recent (after)

Also rating and tips would be appreciated
Thanks šŸ˜‘

Attachments

• IMG_2992.jpeg
    IMG_2992.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • ca3a38bf-306e-40a6-b6a6-b97ad6bf1df7.jpeg
    ca3a38bf-306e-40a6-b6a6-b97ad6bf1df7.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Jason Voorhees and nigkook
A little bit.

What bf% did u start from and where are you now? The skin isn't really that thin above 13% (For avg person). So results will be negligible from let's say 20->16% vs 16->12% etc.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and noodlelover
A little bit.

What bf% did u start from and where are you now? The skin isn't really that thin above 13% (For avg person). So results will be negligible from let's say 20->16% vs 16->12% etc.
Huh, come to think of it I never really bothered to take note of those kinda detailsā€¦. I was just like ā€œhey Iā€™m fat in the face, Iā€™m going to change my habits nowā€ and just rolled with it

Iā€™ll try to take my present stats asap and then use them for comparison in the nearest future

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and xegigi
Ur more lean, what'd u do bro

obvious cheekbiting but you probably lost some bloat as well

Ur more lean, what'd u do bro
Basically I changed how much salt and water I consumed

1. I used to eat a lot of table salt in the past, so I simply cut down the salt I eat by more than 50%

2. I drank significantly more water

3. My sleep schedule was shit (school was partly to blame), so I fixed it up a lil bit and got significantly better sleep (still working on it tho, itā€™s 2am and Iā€™m on .org lmao)

4. Did more facial exercises especially with my mastication muscles, that really helped my lower third, most esp my left (weak side)

There is a dedicated leanmaxx thread I used to lurk back then, it gave me some nice tips. Iā€™ll try to loo for the link

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and xegigi
obvious cheekbiting but you probably lost some bloat as well
Dunno how I can prove it but I wasnā€™t biting my cheeks or anything

Thanks for the comment tho

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Dunno how I can prove it but I wasnā€™t biting my cheeks or anything

Thanks for the comment tho
you look like you have good bones

keep leanmaxxing

Realized late last year I was fat in the face so I made some changes in my diet and habits to help

So have I actually lost facial bloat or am I just delusional?

First photo is before
Second is recent (after)

Also rating and tips would be appreciated
Thanks šŸ˜‘
Idk get dreads tho

Basically I changed how much salt and water I consumed

1. I used to eat a lot of table salt in the past, so I simply cut down the salt I eat by more than 50%

2. I drank significantly more water

3. My sleep schedule was shit (school was partly to blame), so I fixed it up a lil bit and got significantly better sleep (still working on it tho, itā€™s 2am and Iā€™m on .org lmao)

4. Did more facial exercises especially with my mastication muscles, that really helped my lower third, most esp my left (weak side)

There is a dedicated leanmaxx thread I used to lurk back then, it gave me some nice tips. Iā€™ll try to loo for the link
Thread?

My country looks down on boys with dreads (some sort of mass failo effect, shit will get you criminal profiled and arrested by the police on the spot whilst you did nothing). Also Iā€™m in med school and over here our professors have strong stigma against dreadsā€¦. They always say it looks ā€œirresponsibleā€

My country looks down on boys with dreads (some sort of mass failo effect, shit will get you criminal profiled and arrested by the police on the spot whilst you did nothing). Also Iā€™m in med school and over here our professors have strong stigma against dreadsā€¦. They always say it looks ā€œirresponsibleā€
Damn man thatā€™s sad.

A little bit.

wait what :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

So ill have to get down to a bf thats gonna stunt my growth to not look boneless
Fuck my life

How tall are you?

U are an urkcel and a dark skin bro. A dangerous combo. I suggest thugmaxxing. Get dreads or start wearing a durag, wear a gold cuban chain, get jacked, get a few gang tattoos, wear pants only till your knees and say the N word hard r after every sentence and you are good @smallman @Ricky212 @murdah

• +1
Reactions: smallman
U are an urkcel and a dark skin bro. A dangerous combo. I suggest thugmaxxing. Get dreads or start wearing a durag, wear a gold cuban chain, get jacked, get a few gang tattoos, wear pants only till your knees and say the N word hard r after every sentence and you are good @smallman @Ricky212 @murdah
Tf is an urkcel

Get lighter skin
Get dreads

Stop coping with pictures and subli : how much weight did you lose ? What's the verdict of the scale ?

You still look the same to me, so nothing significant enough. You're far from lean.

Stop coping with pictures and subli : how much weight did you lose ? What's the verdict of the scale ?

You still look the same to me, so nothing significant enough. You're far from lean.
Where do I fall

From sub5 to Chad as scale