WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
FUCK

Ass and feet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, thegiganigga and lemonnz
@TechnoBoss @SecularIslamist this dude just doesn’t stop.. hands down to his T levels

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, TechnoBoss and WeiWei
WTF is genuinely wrong with you.

Whatever your threads make me wanna bust a fat load brb.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
@TechnoBoss @SecularIslamist this dude just doesn’t stop.. hands down to his T levels
Last time I had my T levels checked they were natty 1000 ng/dl lmao I'm only on dutasteride, been on it for 3 years

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Crisick and n9wiff
WTF is genuinely wrong with you.

Whatever your threads make me wanna bust a fat load brb.
People ask me what do I live for? Well... to do whatever the fuck I want? I want her cheeks, her pussy, her anus, her face, her lips, I want to caress her feetsies, suck on her toes, sniff her stench after she's been wearing the same pair of socks for 8 hours when I meet her after work, I wanna fuck, I wanna nut, I wanna bust, I wanna dominate these sluts, I wanna do whatever the fuck I wanna do

People ask me what do I live for? Well... to do whatever the fuck I want? I want her cheeks, her pussy, her anus, her face, her lips, I want to caress her feetsies, suck on her toes, sniff her stench after she's been wearing the same pair of socks for 8 hours when I meet her after work, I wanna fuck, I wanna nut, I wanna bust, I wanna dominate these sluts, I wanna do whatever the fuck I wanna do
Please bro I have an exam in 40 mins and you are making me revved up

• JFL
Ugly

• JFL