I want my coworker to absolutely rail me

Brandon Curington

Brandon Curington

Iron
Oh my word I am in over my head. I'm (22F) working part time in a popular store right now while I dredge though school. I just started in January, and there is this guy I work with who I find myself almost too attracted to. I don't consider myself straight, because for my whole life I have not typically been attracted to a person, but rather their personality. I have found myself before with strong feelings for men and women (nothing against other genders/identities), and not initially based on if I was attracted to them, but rather after getting to know them.

I find this situation I am in right now extremely weird because it does not follow how I have traditionally felt about people. This guy I work with (I don't know his age but he's gotta be at least in his 30s I think) is someone I rarely see and occasionally talk to when we run into each other at work. So I pretty much don't know anything about him at all or his personality. But I am so attracted to him that I've had at least a dozen sex dreams about him since I started working at the store, and I look out for him everytime I go into work just so I can try to run into him at some point during the day.

I've never felt this way about anyone, even in relationships I've been in, and it is consuming me. Like I just want this guy to fuck the shit out of me and it's genuinely on my mind all the time. Even in one of my classes today I couldn't get him off my mind after the professor started showing us statues of naked Greek men. I stopped taking notes after that cause I literally could not focus.

I don't know if I should pursue him or not because of the work place. He is not my superior, and we work in different departments. But he is also older than me so I don't know if that would be an issue at this place. I also am pretty sure he's single based off of what I've picked up on him.

This is a throwaway account because I'm so embarrassed about anyone I know finding this.

It feels good to finally get all of this out of my head, but oh my god I'm gonna die if things keep going on this way!!!!!! RIP

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bululu_87, ominion, socialcel and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, ascension, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
two fours in the socket

got me feeling like kobe

oh you like that

put ‘em on the news @Chris Benoit

IMG 9931

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and ascension
Another dirty whore

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
100% certain I saw this on Reddit somewhere lel

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Oh my word I am in over my head. I'm (22F) working part time in a popular store right now while I dredge though school. I just started in January, and there is this guy I work with who I find myself almost too attracted to. I don't consider myself straight, because for my whole life I have not typically been attracted to a person, but rather their personality. I have found myself before with strong feelings for men and women (nothing against other genders/identities), and not initially based on if I was attracted to them, but rather after getting to know them.

I find this situation I am in right now extremely weird because it does not follow how I have traditionally felt about people. This guy I work with (I don't know his age but he's gotta be at least in his 30s I think) is someone I rarely see and occasionally talk to when we run into each other at work. So I pretty much don't know anything about him at all or his personality. But I am so attracted to him that I've had at least a dozen sex dreams about him since I started working at the store, and I look out for him everytime I go into work just so I can try to run into him at some point during the day.

I've never felt this way about anyone, even in relationships I've been in, and it is consuming me. Like I just want this guy to fuck the shit out of me and it's genuinely on my mind all the time. Even in one of my classes today I couldn't get him off my mind after the professor started showing us statues of naked Greek men. I stopped taking notes after that cause I literally could not focus.

I don't know if I should pursue him or not because of the work place. He is not my superior, and we work in different departments. But he is also older than me so I don't know if that would be an issue at this place. I also am pretty sure he's single based off of what I've picked up on him.

This is a throwaway account because I'm so embarrassed about anyone I know finding this.

It feels good to finally get all of this out of my head, but oh my god I'm gonna die if things keep going on this way!!!!!! RIP
Brutal...

Greek God Chad makes mid tier Becky horny for the first time in her life #738591