I want the black pill to be true cause it would mean I'm not actually mentally ill but rather being lied to by virtue signallers

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Wierd thread but I kinda want this shit to be true cause it would validate the idea that we're being lied to it also gives use gene edited gigachads to look forward to

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
yeah imagine finding out looks never mattered only personality and game gets women.

just kidding, looks will always > everything

• +1
Reactions: birchman, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3328
yeah imagine finding out looks never mattered only personality and game gets women.

just kidding, looks will always > everything

That would crush my spirit if it truly was personality I'm to vested in the black pill

I'd be upset for sure for some time wasted but I'd be happy.

Everything matters theory - lookism knowledge.

well good news for you because it IS true

I'd be upset for sure for some time wasted but I'd be happy.

Everything matters theory - lookism knowledge.

I couldn't cope my brain likes being in control the idea of me not being In control scares me even when fated I have some control
well good news for you because it IS true

Thing is I was debating people. On the black pill and I didn't have any fucking studies on hand

I'm mentally ill regardless of anything, I think.
What are some false signals you attribute to your looks importance that could pass as mental illnes by normies? Given you consider yourself "really mentally strong".

I'm mentally ill regardless of anything, I think.
What are some false signals you attribute to your looks importance that could pass as mental illnes by normies? Given you consider yourself "really mentally strong".

It is my looks tbqh if it turned out to be my personality it would shatter my world view we all have them and I tend to keep mine near me at all times

It is my looks tbqh if it turned out to be my personality it would shatter my world view we all have them and I tend to keep mine near me at all times
Why do you think there could be a possibility of you being mentally ill?

Why do you think there could be a possibility of you being mentally ill?

I don't it's people have said I'm wierd in public that's why it lookism though

I don't it's people have said I'm wierd in public that's why it lookism though
Idk in what type lf behaviours u engage but for sure looking good would make u get away with it for the most part

Idk in what type lf behaviours u engage but for sure looking good would make u get away with it for the most part

Exactly. More proof. Of. The black pill but I tend to stare at men and women's faces observing the side

If the blackpill is true, I want to believe the blackpill is true.

If the blackpill is false, I want to believe the blackpill is false.

I want to win. To win I need to believe what is true, otherwise I will be making choices based on false information.

If the blackpill is true, I want to believe the blackpill is true.

If the blackpill is false, I want to believe the blackpill is false.

I want to win. To win I need to believe what is true, otherwise I will be making choices based on false information.

I jsut wantt to be right I am to vested into all this