I want to beat the shit out of @secularislamist

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Pajeet bengali cuckold who hates his own race, he makes us bengalis look so bad. He wants arab women and will reject his fellow south asian sisters, on top of being an ugly fucker who is a huge hypocrite (he has had premarital sex but seethes when I have it cuz muh haram). He cries about being lonely and being unable to find a girlfriend when in reality he is most likely a standardcel, and women can detect his self hating energy from a mile away. This cuck really thinks he would beat me in a fight.

I would literally ground and pound this piece of shit and make his life a living hell. Gi or Nogi, idgaf. I will triangle you from fucking mount or rear naked choke you. You actual moron, SEND ME YOUR LOCATION NOW. I WILL HAPPILY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. GET A MOUTH GUARD, SOME MMA GLOVES AND GET INSIDE THE FUCKING CAGE YOU PAJEET.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, Autismcel, mewman and 17 others
@SecularIslamist @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Mumbai Savior @Xangsane @zv1212

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane and PointOfNoReturn
I don’t understand him really he is so contradictory. Like this guy describes himself as 28 year old with good financial stability and ‘decent looking by curry standards’ yet fails to find a girl for marriage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, Lynxress, bloomercel and 5 others
I don’t understand him really he is so contradictory. Like this guy describes himself as 28 year old with good financial stability and ‘decent looking by curry standards’ yet fails to find a girl for marriage.
It's because he is a self hating cuckold lol. He could get a south asian girl, but he wants arab girls. The issue with self hating islamic cucks like him, is that he wants to be arab so badly. He thinks because arabs made islam, arabs are superior and by extension he hates himself and his own women

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel and 5 others
Fight @Mumbai Savior you pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel, justinzayn and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 21661 and Daqirius
Voice recording for those who dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, mewman, Lynxress and 13 others
U could also say he's being aspirational, for wanting a girl of an (allegedly) superior race than his own

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lynxress, bloomercel and 2 others
Pajeet bengali cuckold who hates his own race, he makes us bengalis look so bad. He wants arab women and will reject his fellow south asian sisters, on top of being an ugly fucker who is a huge hypocrite (he has had premarital sex but seethes when I have it cuz muh haram). He cries about being lonely and being unable to find a girlfriend when in reality he is most likely a standardcel, and women can detect his self hating energy from a mile away. This cuck really thinks he would beat me in a fight.

I would literally ground and pound this piece of shit and make his life a living hell. Gi or Nogi, idgaf. I will triangle you from fucking mount or rear naked choke you. You actual moron, SEND ME YOUR LOCATION NOW. I WILL HAPPILY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. GET A MOUTH GUARD, SOME MMA GLOVES AND GET INSIDE THE FUCKING CAGE YOU PAJEET.
Arab women or death. You're even worse, just angry you couldn't find white LTB and had to settle for paki.

You are a murtad. This is why I don't like you.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 26859, bloomercel and 4 others
It's because he is a self hating cuckold lol. He could get a south asian girl, but he wants arab girls. The issue with self hating islamic cucks like him, is that he wants to be arab so badly. He thinks because arabs made islam, arabs are superior and by extension he hates himself and his own women
Moroccan MTB or death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and PointOfNoReturn
U could also say he's being aspirational, for wanting a girl of an (allegedly) superior race than his own
No he is a self hating cuck, if he was aspirational he wouldn't be simping for ugly arabs
Arab women or death. You're even worse, just angry you couldn't find white LTB and had to settle for paki.

You are a murtad. This is why I don't like you.
My gf is gl so cry for me cuck, I have never said I prefer white women - and I have literally fucking white women. Your accusations are based on lies, mine are based in reality don't you ever dare compare me to you cuck. Send location

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 18522, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Modern day Arabs are cucks unfortunately. Actually south Asians, Indonesians are better in terms of practice.

PSL-wise no. Conservative Arabs, Turks and Kurds and (Sunni) Persians are perfect 😍

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, bloomercel, tbh aff and 1 other person
Modern day Arabs are cucks unfortunately. Actually south Asians, Indonesians are better in terms of practice.

PSL-wise no. Conservative Arabs, Turks and Kurds and (Sunni) Persians are perfect 😍
Maybe it's a good thing you can get a roastie arab girl who has had a train ran through her by bbc

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23218 and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and SecularIslamist
No he is a self hating cuck, if he was aspirational he wouldn't be simping for ugly arabs
Cope Arabs fog. Even when I was a secular whitewashed retard I still found them attractive.
My gf is gl so cry for me cuck, I have never said I prefer white women - and I have literally fucking white women. Your accusations are based on lies, mine are based in reality don't you ever dare compare me to you cuck. Send location
Paki gf AND gl with a 5'4 Bengali curry? 🤔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and FailedNormieManlet
Come to tel aviv we will fight there
I am 5'11.8" 185 lbs I will need to cut so we are in same weight class
I've beat the shit out of dudes your size
Cope Arabs fog. Even when I was a secular whitewashed retard I still found them attractive.

Paki gf AND gl with a 5'4 Bengali curry? 🤔
Nope arabs don't fog. Arabs literally spit on our people cuck.
You can keep seething for me nigga, but she is literally above avg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER, tbh aff and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Doesn't matter I will cut. We will have official MMA match and we can book tickets. Winner can fuck ring girls and @Xangsane can be cheerleader shaking his ass. Also as warm up and exhibition we will take turns beating the shit out xangsane.

• JFL
Reactions: mewman, Lynxress, bloomercel and 2 others
Yeah those are Arab nationalists.

Send pic via PM. I don't believe you. She is murtad also so automatically loses 2 PSL.
Not sending pics but @Chinacurry and @Chadethnic101 have seen her tbh.

They are sluts. Are you happy to marry a non-virgin?
I can't say I would be 'happy' no. But yeah I would 'settle' for one as long as if she was low body count and was just casual short term fuckery like me. I'm still on hunt for virgin young 20-somethings.

Impossible to know nowadays.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69 and FailedNormieManlet
I can't say I would be 'happy' no. But yeah I would 'settle' for one as long as if she was low body count and was just casual short term fuckery like me. I'm still on hunt for virgin young 20-somethings.

go get an arranged marriage then idiot

• JFL
Mirin bhai. How to get Paki girl? Do you have to be a thug and have a beard?
What are some secrets?

go get an arranged marriage then idiot
My mother literally expects me to find my own no cap. She literally asked me haven't I found anyone at work without understanding 99% of people I work with are kaffir.

I think it would be disrespectful to post her pics like that
But you just posted to two randomers. At best I think she's low tier MTB but more likely high tier LTB.

• JFL

Arabs hate us. I know you are lighter skin but eventually you’ll have to tell her you are Bengali and she will have to face your family members.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 18522
@FailedNormieManlet You say Arabs spit on us when Pakis do EXACTLY the same if not more :lul:

• JFL
My mother literally expects me to find my own no cap. She literally asked me haven't I found anyone at work without understanding 99% of people I work with are kaffir.

But you just posted to two randomers. At best I think she's low tier MTB.
Most bengali parents would find you an arranged marriage....

I know those two quite well and speak to them on whatsapp and shit

@FailedNormieManlet You say Arabs spit on us when Pakis do EXACTLY the same if not more :lul:
my gf isn't muslim and isn't arab or light skin worshipping like you are. You will be spat on by arab women

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and tbh aff
Arabs hate us. I know you are lighter skin but eventually you’ll have to tell her you are Bengali and she will have to face your family members.
Nigga you're the one who tell to larp paki on Muzz and I said No why would I?

You guys make me laugh calling me self-hating when IRL identifying as Bengali is literally the first thing I do!

Yes I am MENAsexual so what? I prefer them. Whether it's because they have Islamic halo or not I dunno. Outside MENAs yeah I would probably go for Pakis.

• Ugh..
Standardcel only attracted to white looking Turkish girls, the ethnicity that hates curries the most (better off getting an English girl tbh)

plus manlet

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel and 1 other person
Nigga you're the one who tell to larp paki on Muzz and I said No why would I?

You guys make me laugh calling me self-hating when IRL identifying as Bengali is literally the first thing I do!

Yes I am MENAsexual so what? I prefer them. Whether it's because they have Islamic halo or not I dunno. Outside MENAs yeah I would probably go for Pakis.
Pakis don’t hate Indian/Bengali as long as you are Muslims. And you are light skinned to so I don’t see much problems.
I know many Indian/Paki couples. Pakis literally listen/watch Bollywood that originates in India.

Standardcel only attracted to white looking Turkish girls, the ethnicity that hates curries the most (better off getting an English girl tbh)

plus manlet
dalit pride worldwide, mirin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 18522
my gf isn't muslim and isn't arab or light skin worshipping like you are.
Yes she is murtad. Yeah I prefer lighter skinned but outside light brown it's all bones. Lighter ≠ higher PSL

You are the one who rejects Bengali women too. You literally grew up in East London surrounded by them.
You will be spat on by arab women
Sounds fun ngl :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
Yes she is murtad. Yeah I prefer lighter skinned but outside light brown it's all bones. Lighter ≠ higher PSL

You are the one who rejects Bengali women too. You literally grew up in East London surrounded by them.

I didn't grow up in london....

Can I host you guys’ fight and stream it on twitch?

I can already see its success:
The Dhaka Rumble.

I will give each of the combatants 10% of proceeds

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and FailedNormieManlet

plus manlet
No I prefer central Anatolian girl. You are the one fucking white passing blonde whores indistinguishable from Euros.

Pakis don’t hate Indian/Bengali as long as you are Muslims. And you are light skinned to so I don’t see much problems.
I know many Indian/Paki couples. Pakis literally listen/watch Bollywood that originates in India.
This is cope af if you're saying Arabs hate Bengalis but not Pakis. The latter hate us more.

Light skin is cope in the West unless arrangemarriage maxing.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, bloomercel, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person

Nope arabs don't fog. Arabs literally spit on our people cuck.
You can keep seething for me nigga, but she is literally above avg
More about what ur perceived as than what u r bhai.

Iirc @SecularIslamist is aryan featured, very light skinned, tall, built guy from LA? So he wouldn't get arab hate, at least from western arabs

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and FailedNormieManlet

Don't think he's even from London

• +1

Iirc @SecularIslamist is aryan featured, very light skinned, tall, built guy from LA? So he wouldn't get arab hate, at least from western arabs
no he isn't...

No I prefer central Anatolian girl. You are the one fucking white passing blonde whores indistinguishable from Euros.

This is cope af if you're saying Arabs hate Bengalis but not Pakis. The latter hate us more.
most Anatolians(non-kurds) are still white looking tbh, especially for mena or curry standards, you just want one that's a virgin/muslim that practices.

curry lust for white(r) girl is insane i understand it mena fog south asian women to the depths of hell (they even fog many of latinas even before factoring out latina whore failo)

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

no he isn't...
Im perceived as paki in UK. Yeah I've had Arab, Iranian or some shit before but it's usually from people who have never seen Arabs . I'm pretty sure if I went to the US people wouldn't think I'm paki never mind Bengali. I dunno what I'd get... Some of my cousins get mistaken for Latino all the time in LA - those same Latinos got mistaken for paki in UK

• JFL
most Anatolians(non-kurds) are still white looking tbh, especially for mena or curry standards, you just want one that's a virgin/muslim that practices.
This is not white-passing

Neither is this

Or this

As long as they have dark hair and dark eyes idc.
curry lust for white(r) girl is insane i understand it mena fog south asian women to the depths of hell (they even fog many of latinas even before factoring out latina whore failo)
I agree.

However here in UK you wouldn't believe it Turks are insanely ugly fogged even by south asians. I've met a fair few and none of them were even MTB.
If I never went Turkey or saw your posts I wouldn't have considered them attractive at all jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

This is not white-passing
View attachment 2327965
Neither is this
View attachment 2327966
Or this
View attachment 2327968

As long as they have dark hair and dark eyes idc.

I agree.

However here in UK you wouldn't believe it Turks are insanely ugly fogged even by south asians. If I never went Turkey or saw your posts I wouldn't have considered them attractive at all
its spanish/med passing but i agree they fog hard with the exotic genes in them

I’d never believe that. Curry women are ugly only the dark ones are good looking

its spanish/med passing but i agree they fog hard with the exotic genes in them

I’d never believe that. Curry women are ugly only the dark ones are good looking
Screenshot 20230719 034737
 20230719 034824
 20230719 034800
3483732 1687474171725

If you came to the UK you would stop worshipping Turks. I dunno why they so bad looking here.

Pakis fog them easily. Pakis in UK fog the ones back at home. Same with Bengalis tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 18522