I want to beat the shit out of @secularislamist

arabs are superior and b
They are, but not due to religion or anything. Their phenos mog south asian ones on avg

Arab women or death
:feelsokman:

he wouldn't be simping for ugly arabs
Nope arabs don't fog.

copium
Arabs literally spit on our people cuck.
:feelspepo: still genetically superior to south asians though

You can keep seething for me nigga, but she is literally above avg

Lemme see bhai pretty pls

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
No he is a self hating cuck, if he was aspirational he wouldn't be simping for ugly arabs

My gf is gl so cry for me cuck, I have never said I prefer white women - and I have literally fucking white women. Your accusations are based on lies, mine are based in reality don't you ever dare compare me to you cuck. Send location
as I understand it hes not, and keep me honest here, hes basically a Bengali who ended up there as a result of the Bihar infiltration and was one of.the aryan ruling class, so he is not ethnically bengali, hes light skinned and Aryan.

and hes reasonably succesful dude, not millionaire but high 6 figures, and I thought in LA but maybe it was Toronto, one of those. point is he has no race tax. so if hes going for GL MENA girls, then isnt he just making the most of it?

otherwise you would start saying I'm doing wrong by going for noodles and MENA foids too.

and yeah fight is a terrible.idea, even if hes 6'1" u would kill him since u can strike now, u would kill the other dude who wants to squabble as well

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and FailedNormieManlet
as I understand it hes not, and keep me honest here, hes basically a Bengali who ended up there as a result of the Bihar infiltration and was one of.the aryan ruling class, so he is not ethnically bengali, hes light skinned and Aryan.
Who told you this jfl? I'm Bengali. My family is from Sylhet. Having lightskin is probably just genetic recombination.

Until I do a DNA test and find out one of my ancestors was British or Gook I'm considering myself 100% Bengali curry

and hes reasonably succesful dude, not millionaire but high 6 figures, and I thought in LA but maybe it was Toronto, one of those. point is he has no race tax. so if hes going for GL MENA girls, then isnt he just making the most of it?

otherwise you would start saying I'm doing wrong by going for noodles and MENA foids too.

and yeah fight is a terrible.idea, even if hes 6'1" u would kill him since u can strike now, u would kill the other dude who wants to squabble as well
I'm just a hair below 5'8 JFL - I'm 5'8 during the morning and early afternoon though :forcedsmile:

Not rich. Six figures (net worth) at 28 means fuck all near London. It would mean something up north. I'm just saying I financially 'mog' most people my age - but really I'm no different to what a typical boomer was in the 90s. UK is suicide tier for young people sad times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Who told you this jfl? I'm Bengali. My family is from Sylhet. Having lightskin is probably just genetic recombination.

Until I do a DNA test and find out one of my ancestors was British or Gook I'm considering myself 100% Bengali curry

I'm just a hair below 5'8 JFL - I'm 5'8 during the morning and early afternoon though :forcedsmile:

Not rich. Six figures (net worth) at 28 means fuck all near London. It would mean something up north. I'm just saying I financially 'mog' most people my age - but really I'm no different to what a typical boomer was in the 90s. UK is suicide tier for young people sad times.
oh ok you're the London dude, got it.
I know you control.property (leveraged) but.i thought you also were high income, my bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and FailedNormieManlet
Arab women or death. You're even worse, just angry you couldn't find white LTB and had to settle for paki.

You are a murtad. This is why I don't like you.
sad but true

Cope Arabs fog. Even when I was a secular whitewashed retard I still found them attractive.

Paki gf AND gl with a 5'4 Bengali curry? 🤔
cant blanket all arabs, but yes imo hottest foids in the world come from middle east

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
bengali on sfcel bengali crimes, thats new

It's because he is a self hating cuckold lol. He could get a south asian girl, but he wants arab girls. The issue with self hating islamic cucks like him, is that he wants to be arab so badly. He thinks because arabs made islam, arabs are superior and by extension he hates himself and his own women
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA