I want to beat up a forum member so fucking much

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It's your fault if i don't have confidence because you Need muh leanmaxx to get girls. Girls can like even bear mode men as long as they have the size to pull It off. It's your fucking fault if i stay locked in the basement and don't look for a job. I swear One of those days i'll track you down and beat the shit out of you, i want to see you cry in front of me and beg for forgiveness

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pumuckl, mike21, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
IMG 6735

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mike21, hytt and 5 others
name and shame them

857e78eeeaec9dbc43fafbff4fe12d5b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, shabby890, TechnoBoss and 10 others
It's your fault if i don't have confidence because you Need muh leanmaxx to get girls.
Lol what?
Girls can like even bear mode men as long as they have the si̶z̶e̶ height to pull It off.
FTFY
It's your fucking fault if i stay locked in the basement and don't look for a job.
istg it was bojack or some other user that pointed out thag you would job mog since you have a masters in finance
idk why you still havent found one
I swear One of those days i'll track you down and beat the shit out of you, i want to see you cry in front of me and beg for forgiveness
Least unhinged comment in 2024

Lol what?

FTFY

istg it was bojack or some other user that pointed out thag you would job mog since you have a masters in finance
idk why you still havent found one

Least unhinged comment in 2024

I'm 6'4", my friend Is 6'4" too and uglier and fatter than me and got a date with a cute Becky by talking to some mutual bozo from middle school and She approached him and asked him out while i was contemplating suicide because some twink told me it's over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
kill @anthony111553

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, shabby890, sub5c3l and 2 others
It's your fault if i don't have confidence because you Need muh leanmaxx to get girls. Girls can like even bear mode men as long as they have the size to pull It off. It's your fucking fault if i stay locked in the basement and don't look for a job. I swear One of those days i'll track you down and beat the shit out of you, i want to see you cry in front of me and beg for forgiveness
I’ll join you

Being Lean is maxxed out but yea being fat doesn’t preclude girls attention. Only in photos you look much worse

marlon brando i have lost my mind GIF by Maudit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and Brus Wane
I'm 6'4", my friend Is 6'4" too and uglier and fatter than me and got a date with a cute Becky by talking to some mutual bozo from middle school and She approached him and asked him out
JFL at complaining about getting date mogged by some fat ass friend while you apparently heightmog your country's entire football team, except Donnarumma. 😒

I thought you were sub 6 foot. I cant take you serious no more.
while i was contemplating suicide because some twink told me it's over for me.
Maybe said twink was right.

Don't be shy, tag his ass.

Are you seriously butthurt over some midget Paki writing a mean comment while probably edging his micropenis

Bro is going ER

How's the BULL 6'4?

beat funkyflamingo plz (y)