I want to call my psychologist but feel unworthy

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
They say I can call them anytime but idk if I should. I feel like I haven't a good excuse.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
at least he's self aware @PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
is ur psychologist a female? if so give me her number Ill make sure to call u whenever Im fucking her raw in her office

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, NerdcelThundercok, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
is ur psychologist a female? if so give me her number Ill make sure to call u whenever Im fucking her raw in her office
its a real man, thats why he feels so inferior and worthless

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
its a real man, thats why he feels so inferior and worthless
That's right. He's man enough to care about me and take interest in my life, just like your father should've done.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
That's right. He's man enough to care about me and take interest in my life, just like your father should've done.
glad my father is around. yours mustve abandoned you once he realised the failure of a man you are. the poor bastard. truly feel for him

• JFL
glad my father is around. yours mustve abandoned you once he realised the failure of a man you are. the poor bastard. truly feel for him
I'm bored with you, nigger. Not gonna entertain your depraved mind. I already destroyed enough for you including fagism.net so there's really not much I can do for you. Have fun with your fat friend.

• So Sad
I'm bored with you, nigger. Not gonna entertain your depraved mind. I already destroyed enough for you including fagism.net so there's really not much I can do for you. Have fun with your fat friend.
im bored as well. just waiting for you to finally rope. you have nothing going for ya abused cocksucker oldcel

• JFL
Lame incel

im bored as well. just waiting for you to finally rope. you have nothing going for ya abused cocksucker oldcel
You are borING! I'm putting you on ignore until you calm your nigger tits down.

low t sissy fag boy put me ignore. what a tormented lil bitch, damn i own that nigger from day 1.
he got iq mogged so hard he had to put u on his ignore list brootal type chit

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
he got iq mogged so hard he had to put u on his ignore list brootal type chit
it is what is, unfortunately its hard being a nigger dog and facing me. you already lost type shit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and mog_or_be_mogged