I want to dropout of out uni, wageslave and get surgeries

butterworld

butterworld

Solstice
But i can't, i cannot bring dishonor to famery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, dopaminebeyondfried, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
That would be a stupid choice, good luck saving 40k by working minimum wage, that shit is going to make you kill yourself before you can get one surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dontknowan, User28823, murdah and 4 others
Do it whatever you just stated is the rational and logical non-slave route

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
That would be a stupid choice, good luck saving 40k by working minimum wage, that shit is going to make you kill yourself before you can get one surgery.
I would work a warehouse job 6 days a week. Doesn't seem that bad

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
  • +1
I would not do that for surgery I just want to assets maxx

• +1
either way its a massive risk, if you drop out youll return to uni as the older weirdo but the longer you wait for surgeries (espcially post uni) your social circle possibilities diminish exponentially

• +1
either way its a massive risk, if you drop out youll return to uni as the older weirdo but the longer you wait for surgeries (espcially post uni) your social circle possibilities diminish exponentially
I would not do that for surgery I just want to assets maxx
yeah im probably going to think of a way to make a lot of money during my college years and get the surgery directly after uni

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
what surgery are u getting most aren’t even worth it other than bimax, LL, genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658 and hello12344
Rhinos a meme unless u have ultrasubhuman nose
not ultra subhuman but slightly bulbous. Priority are the IOs so I can ascend eye area. I’ll have enough saved by graduation to get those.

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
not ultra subhuman but slightly bulbous. Priority are the IOs so I can ascend eye area. I’ll have enough saved by graduation to get those.
Make sure u get saddled io implants that’s the only thing that works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658 and butterworld
silicone penis implant in the eyeball for +0.12 psl gain, mirin
Jewish fear mongering. I have slight lefort 3 recession so they’ll resolve more than just eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
honestly isnt worth it to drop out just for those surgeries, unless bgm tier ascension you may as well wait till you graduate

• +1
its not gonna do shit, ive only seen like one (1) ok infra ascension and even that was mild
Saddled infras should work fine as that's the consensus of the forum and results from surgeons like Taban seem promising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
Nah bro stay in uni