I want to live in a multi-ethnic society but not in a multi-faith society

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I don’t want to live around Muslims or Hindus or Buddhists or Confucianists or anyone except for Christians. I like Arab Christians, Indian Christians, Korean/Japanese Christians, etc.

Multi-ethnic cities are much more interesting but not with this freedom of religion shit. An inquisition must be held until everyone is properly filtered.

✝️😇

• +1
Reactions: murdah, NotCarv, TheParkinSon and 1 other person
Christcuck copes. Your utopia doesn't exist. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, tombradylover, try2beme and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
Hire 9 more. We need a healthy 2:1 Christian Chad to Muslimcel ratio
Nope, we don't hire based on religious background. Only a christcuckcel would make this about religion.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and coispet
Nope, we don't hire based on religious background. Only a christcuckcel would make this about religion.
Everything is about religion, Muslimcel. Secular attitudes have gotten us nowhere.

Repent ✝️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and TheParkinSon
Everything is about religion, Muslimcel. Secular attitudes have gotten us nowhere.

Repent ✝️
Cringe take, christcuckcel. I can only imagine you're some sub5 loser so you cope with religious wars. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, currycelll and coispet
Cringe take, christcuckcel. I can only imagine you're some sub5 loser so you cope with religious wars. :forcedsmile:
I’m 6’2.5”, white & average face. Don’t project with your own shortcomings, Muslimcel.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
This is why Christianity is more intolerant than Islam and had to secularise (aka remove Christianity) in order to live alongside other religions and even other Christian sects.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Michael Myers
I’m 6’2.5”, white & average face. Don’t project with your own shortcomings, Muslimcel.
Overrating yourself, are we now, christcuckcel? Your height is irrelevant. There's a reason why you never posted your face and it's because... wait for it...

You're a sub5 coper.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and coispet
This is why Christianity is more intolerant than Islam and had to secularise (aka remove Christianity) in order to live alongside other religions and even other Christian sects.
Correct. Christianity is next to paganism the most intolerant religion there is. I only see christcuckcels starting faux-religious wars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, coispet and SecularIslamist
Overrating yourself, are we now, christcuckcel? Your height is irrelevant. There's a reason why you never posted your face and it's because... wait for it...

You're a sub5 coper.
I don’t need validation from anyone. Lmao @ posting your face so teenagers on a forum can analyze it. No thanks Muslimcel cuck

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
That’s 4 or 5 too many :feelswah: hire some Christian niggas so we can start evangelizing the forum.
There happens to be more Muslim Chads as mods since the applications were more smarter and professional

Compared to the donkey shit the ChristCucks had as their applications

“Muhh repent to my 3 in 1 shampoo deal God”

• JFL
Reactions: currycelll and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, TheParkinSon, currycelll and 1 other person
I don’t need validation from anyone. Lmao @ posting your face so teenagers on a forum can analyze it. No thanks Muslimcel cuck
t. sub5 christcuckcel.

I don’t want to live around Muslims or Hindus or Buddhists or Confucianists or anyone except for Christians. I like Arab Christians, Indian Christians, Korean/Japanese Christians, etc.

Multi-ethnic cities are much more interesting but not with this freedom of religion shit. An inquisition must be held until everyone is properly filtered.

✝️😇
You don’t like the black Christians who catch the Holy Ghost and run up and down the pews?

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_

✝️😇

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mnbvcxz and Eternal_
Correct. Christianity is next to paganism the most intolerant religion there is. I only see christcuckcels starting faux-religious wars.
idk about their religion but generally christians seem to be ok (i only have one christian friend and he is like the best guy i know)

muslims tho you have thuggmaxxed guys who sell drugs and kill people posting about god and islam in their insta stories

i am muslim and tbh i don’t want to live around muslims or religious people in general - i feel like religious people do nice things only because they expect a reward, the most religious muslims i have come to find are with the worst of hearts

• +1
idk about their religion but generally christians seem to be ok (i only have one christian friend and he is like the best guy i know)

muslims tho you have thuggmaxxed guys who sell drugs and kill people posting about god and islam in their insta stories

i am muslim and tbh i don’t want to live around muslims or religious people in general - i feel like religious people do nice things only because they expect a reward, the most religious muslims i have come to find are with the worst of hearts
Look at all the christcuckcels here. They're always barking for Islam. Anytime someone posts about reverting to Islam or speaking positively about Islam in general, you will see a bunch of christcuckcels coping in the threads. As for your last paragraph: everyone does something for a reward. Even non-religious people. People are just shitty like that.

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
The Jews running the high society and the muslims running the streets has ruined our society christians would never do this

• +1
Look at all the christcuckcels here. They're always barking for Islam. Anytime someone posts about reverting to Islam or speaking positively about Islam in general, you will see a bunch of christcuckcels coping in the threads. As for your last paragraph: everyone does something for a reward. Even non-religious people. People are just shitty like that.
hmm i mean arguing over religion online seems pointless and low iq tbh can’t take anyone seriously who does that

ever since i got my surgery (about 2 years ago) i haven’t really believed in god or prayed at all, every nice thing since then i have done i haven’t expected anything back

i fed my street cat during that time every week and don’t have a mouse problem or anything i didn’t need to feed her she just fucking lays over at my front door doing nothing :ogre:

hmm i mean arguing over religion online seems pointless and low iq tbh can’t take anyone seriously who does that

ever since i got my surgery (about 2 years ago) i haven’t really believed in god or prayed at all, every nice thing since then i have done i haven’t expected anything back

i fed my street cat during that time every week and don’t have a mouse problem or anything i didn’t need to feed her she just fucking lays over at my front door doing nothing :ogre:
From an Islamic perspective, those degenerates you mentioned are better than us two because they pray at least and we don't. It's not fair but it's unfortunately correct. I would start praymaxxing if I were you.

• +1
hmm i mean arguing over religion online seems pointless and low iq tbh
Totally agree, hence why I don’t argue scripture with the Muslimcel forum residents. I only make fun of them instead

From an Islamic perspective, those degenerates you mentioned are better than us two because they pray at least and we don't. It's not fair but it's unfortunately correct. I would start praymaxxing if I were you.
yeah from an islamic perspective but from a human one? i don’t like it but unfortunately i live in a place with a very low iq (last place on pisa scores loll) and i don’t think its a matter of religion people here are underdeveloped

i don’t honestly care about anyones religion i just care how they act towards others

yeah from an islamic perspective but from a human one? i don’t like it but unfortunately i live in a place with a very low iq (last place on pisa scores loll) and i don’t think its a matter of religion people here are underdeveloped

i don’t honestly care about anyones religion i just care how they act towards others
Well, see you in hell brother. :ogre:

• So Sad
Totally agree, hence why I don’t argue scripture with the Muslimcel forum residents. I only make fun of them instead

View attachment 2867330
nah regarding scriptures yours are the most unreliable tf is not being allowed to read your holy book for 1000 years, at least the quran is unchanged,

generally christianity seems like it was made to be a ponzi scheme to scam money out of peasants @Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
nah regarding scriptures yours are the most unreliable tf is not being allowed to read your holy book for 1000 years, at least the quran is unchanged,

generally christianity seems like it was made to be a ponzi scheme to scam money out of peasants @Michael Myers
That's actually what happened. Christcuckcels believed they could enter heaven by paying a price for it. Many priestcels tricked christcucks this way.

Well, see you in hell brother. :ogre:
bhai i really can’t lie to myself i am not sure about god’s existence even if i pray and become religious that won’t count cause my heart doesn’t truly believe

i have my life experiences to make my own mind about religion and no one in my shoes going what i went through would believe anymore

if thats the test of this world then the test aint fair

Christianity is unreliable…. but a sand monkey in the year 600 clearly had it all figured out :feelsuhh:

It’s over

bhai i really can’t lie to myself i am not sure about god’s existence even if i pray and become religious that won’t count cause my heart doesn’t truly believe

i have my life experiences to make my own mind about religion and no one in my shoes going what i went through would believe anymore

if thats the test of this world then the test aint fair
People with lives far worse than ours are still more steadfast than we are. It's not really a valid excuse, to be honest. Anyway, I will be watching a horror movie now. I'll ttyl.

• +1
People with lives far worse than ours are still more steadfast than we are. It's not really a valid excuse, to be honest. Anyway, I will be watching a horror movie now. I'll ttyl.
ngl i feel like i am cursed with knowledge, i wish i was stupid and bluepilled i would have lived a happier life and have been more religious

i actually would start believing in god again its just one thing thats stopping me, my surgery not being allowed - if it wasn’t a big sin for me to do it islam would make perfect sense tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
you'd still hve the same societal problems, racial homogeneity is more important

I mean its literally a looksmaxxing forum lel

• JFL
I mean its literally a looksmaxxing forum lel
I have only ever posted on the off-topic subcategory. I don’t actively engage in the actual looksmaxxing part of the forum. This forum to me is like the town square

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I have only ever posted on the off-topic subcategory. I don’t actively engage in the actual looksmaxxing part of the forum. This forum to me is like the town square
Did u think that it would be when u joined?

• +1
Did u think that it would be when u joined?
I only joined with the intention of posting on off-topic. It replaced the use of reddit for me lolz

• +1
Reactions: murdah and try2beme
Based christian, at least you are not one of those white purity christians

• +1