I want to punch me aunt right between the eyes

CandidateSlayer

CandidateSlayer

Iron
This post will break my hymen on the forum. So, I'm getting straight to the point.

My cousin (MTB) is in a relationship with her boyfriend (chadlite) for about 3 years now. During the last year it has become long distance, because she went off to uni. Despite being a "grown woman" she still shares everything relationship wise with her mother. Of course, she didn't fail to mention that a couple of her friends saw her bf hunging around with other foids, while she was away.

So, the other day, I paid a visit to my aunt and my delusional cousin's bf dropped by to pick up some stuff he had left there. My cunt of an aunt put her passive aggressive suit on and was expecting an apology from him, like she is part of the relationship. The dude seemed unfazed, picked up his shit and left.

After he was gone, she called her daughter to inform her that she put him in his place. She also advised her to forgive him, although this was a mistake on his part, since deep down he's got a "good personality".

Really nothing new here, just reaffirming what good looks can let you get away with. Excuse me, I meant to say "good personality".

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Deleted member 47332

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one