I want to quit keto

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
But I don't want to gain back weight. I just want to eat chinese food like broccoli with rice

Just hit the gym dude and don't eat a huge caloric surplus. I personally don't think a keto diet is a good idea (especially if you're still growing) but you can have a low-carb diet that isn't keto and still feel the benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Kim_Jong_Un and Deleted member 283
Just hit the gym dude and don't eat a huge caloric surplus. I personally don't think a keto diet is a good idea (especially if you're still growing) but you can have a low-carb diet that isn't keto and still feel the benefits.
Fuuuuuuuark I would kill for chinese food

go get pizza

Nahhhhhh broski.

order some Chinese food then, fck it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Zeta ascended, Kim_Jong_Un and 1 other person
Keto is not needed to lose weight

Me too, just ate some hash browns fuck

• +1
Reactions: Kim_Jong_Un
Yea but its faster

no its not....

the only thing that is "faster" on keto is initial gross weight loss due to the depletion of glycogen stores. If you're talking about FAT LOSS the outcomes are exactly the same. Peoples refusal to believe metabolic ward studies (where they can control all the variables and keep people under observation) but absolute readiness to believe self-report surveys or random anecdotes on the internet from abject morons will never cease to amaze me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603544/ (the title makes it sound like low fat is superior to low carb for fat loss, but the devil is in the details and the difference is extremely minor)

if you find a low carb diet easier to adhere to, well then stick with it because adherence is the biggest predictor of long term success in dieting. But from the sound of things, you do not.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
no its not....

the only thing that is "faster" on keto is initial gross weight loss due to the depletion of glycogen stores. If you're talking about FAT LOSS the outcomes are exactly the same. Peoples refusal to believe metabolic ward studies (where they can control all the variables and keep people under observation) but absolute readiness to believe self-report surveys or random anecdotes on the internet from abject morons will never cease to amaze me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603544/ (the title makes it sound like low fat is superior to low carb for fat loss, but the devil is in the details and the difference is extremely minor)

if you find a low carb diet easier to adhere to, well then stick with it because adherence is the biggest predictor of long term success in dieting. But from the sound of things, you do not.
if you spike your insulin 100 times per day with your estrogen filled high carb foods you will not only lose weight harder, but you will never be satiated