I want to run an experiment and tell foids I just got out of prison for murder

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I want to do an experiment where shortly after meeting a foid, I tell her an elaborate but believable story about doing time for murder. Like I tell her that I stabbed a guy to death in a bar fight and did time for manslaughter. I want to see what her reaction is. I want to see if she distances herself from me or if it even makes her more attracted to me.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Please tag me in the next thread about this.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and klip11
I want to do an experiment where shortly after meeting a foid, I tell her an elaborate but believable story about doing time for murder. Like I tell her that I stabbed a guy to death in a bar fight and did time for manslaughter. I want to see what her reaction is. I want to see if she distances herself from me or if it even makes her more attracted to me.
Tag me 2

tag me too