I was about to kiss a girl and she friendzoned me the next fucking day

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Not gonna lie, the shotgun and my mouth are getting more sexual tension than I had with this bitch.

There's not a single fucking piece of hope, i'm fucking doomed to stay a fucking loser.

Now i'm absolutly devastated while this bitch totally forget me and is probably getting fucked at the time i'm writing this shit rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, bloomercel, diamondbill and 7 others
Not gonna lie, the shotgun and my mouth are getting more sexual tension than I had with this bitch.

There's not a single fucking piece of hope, i'm fucking doomed to stay a fucking loser.

Now i'm absolutly devastated while this bitch totally forget me and is probably getting fucked at the time i'm writing this shit rn
You will ascend Bro. Just try to fix failos unless you are not the biggest subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PseudoMaxxer and BowlCutMogger
You will ascend Bro. Just try to fix failos unless you are not the biggest subhuman
I am.

Atleast I took her number with cold approach

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I am.

Height? Face atleast MTN? Race? Unless you are not Asian or indian and 5‘7 you can get LL in Germany for 60k to get you to 5‘11.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger

turn into female and test luck there

I am.

Bro no one is safe from these treatments

I cucked a HTN 5 year relationship as strong MTN w a bit better height and nt, sexpill plus social circle.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Hernan, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Height? Face atleast MTN? Race? Unless you are not Asian or indian and 5‘7 you can get LL in Germany for 60k to get you to 5‘11.
I'm probably between 5'10 and 5'11, I don't want to take measure and be blackpilled anymore because i'm already devastated rn and doing this will make the things worse.

I'm white and I JBW an arab girl maybe that's why my first approach was succesfull

I cucked a HTN 5 year relationship as strong MTN w a bit better height and nt, sexpill plus social circle.
NTmaxxing is real for first impression but not enough for keeping a relationship

5 year relationship? holy shiet

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan and Blackpilled1027
5 year relationship? holy shiet
Yeah she disowned family for cumming in sex w me and cucked him hard, he even screamed at her door while I fucked

I dumped many bitchrs in youth, she was one of em, turned to strong HTB and wanted to validate her by fucking me.

• Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I'm probably between 5'10 and 5'11, I don't want to take measure and be blackpilled anymore because i'm already devastated rn and doing this will make the things worse.

I'm white and I JBW an arab girl maybe that's why my first approach was succesfull
You have it better than the most at 5‘10-11. you can fraud lifts or get some sort of safe lengthening in Germany.

Go down to 12% and Then surgery fix your failos

Whats your face? MTN atleast or subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Yeah she disowned family for cumming in sex w me and cucked him hard, he even screamed at her door while I fucked

I dumped many bitchrs in youth, she was one of em, turned to strong HTB and wanted to validate her by fucking me.
holy shit i wouldn't blame that guy if he would have gone ER. i would have probably beat that bitch to death (in minecraft)

• JFL
holy shit i wouldn't blame that guy if he would have gone ER. i would have probably beat that bitch to death (in minecraft)
She ended the relationship at new years wve in Front of family. Later she got fucked

But I blame him aswell, he has seen my dms and dick on her phone while she was drunk, some cucks accept cheating

Today he gets IOS on tiktok and bitches throw at him while I rot here

• Ugh..
Over for us high trust normies

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Blackpilled1027 and BowlCutMogger
She ended the relationship at new years wve in Front of family. Later she got fucked

But I blame him aswell, he has seen my dms and dick on her phone while she was drunk, some cucks accept cheating

Today he gets IOS on tiktok and bitches throw at him while I rot here
wtf just lol

i would do the same in fortnite, how tf are foids so whorey to fuck up a 5 year relationship while he is BANGING ON THE DOOR WTF. if i was him i would beat her and not even glance at her reboot card.

• +1
No problem. Try again bro 💪

• So Sad
One of the most brutal shit. But you'll get used to it, and get numb to the rejection. You never get disappointed when you're realistic with no/low expectations

Keep your expectations low and you will never be disappointed

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackpilled1027 and BowlCutMogger
It’s way cheaper in turkey
But you will get botched. I know enough horror storys

I am not biased, I am turkish. You can do your hair there, nothing more

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
You have it better than the most at 5‘10-11. you can fraud lifts or get some sort of safe lengthening in Germany.

Go down to 12% and Then surgery fix your failos

Whats your face? MTN atleast or subhuman
Ngl i'm assymetricial with NCT and narrow jaw, i'm probably a solid subhuman lmao :ogre:

Ngl i'm assymetricial with NCT and narrow jaw, i'm probably a solid subhuman lmao :ogre:
Then surgerymaxx bro. Not over w your height and you are neither chin or indian. Chin up

Then surgerymaxx bro. Not over w your height and you are neither chin or indian. Chin up
Can i send you pics in dm so you rate me honestly ?

:lul: @ you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Blackpilled1027
just get 60k euros theory

:lul: @ you

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell