I was almost sextorted, GTFIH!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Nigerians posing as a young Stacy contacted me on IG. They used an account named, MeSoHornyandYoung. The first message, "Hey there big guy. I'm Lucy." They sent a picture of a naked 19-year-old blonde. Then followed with, "Send me a naked picture of you."

Ugh. I replied, "Ugh, she looks like a one-rating, nigga. And besides, I'm not into that shit. Kys."

They then created another profile they named, HornyMan4You. "Hey there sexy big guy, I'm Tommy." They included a picture of a muscular naked guy. "Can you send me a dick pic with your face in the image?"

Ugh. I replied, "Ugh, I'm not a faggot, nigga. You're bout to piss me the fuck off! And besides, that's not my thing either."

Finally, they created a profile and named it, TorsoSoHorny. They sent me this image:

TorsoSoHorny

But before they could follow with a message, I sent them a fully nude image of myself holding my shaft while smiling.

"Damn! You're bigger than niggas. The fuck is wrong with you, freak?" they replied.

"Ugh, it's not easy being me. Yes, I'm a freak of nature with a big white cock. Now how about you share that pic with my circle and friends. I need to mog them. Help me achieve that goal. Send it to my dad too. I want him to know my shit's bigger."

Instead of replying back, they deactivated their account. Later that week, they got busted sextorting a younger guy that fell for the naked Chad image. He sent them a micropenis pic of himself. They demanded $300 in iTunes cards or they'll share his reality with his friends. He couldn't afford it and did the unthinkable.

Last edited:
dnr

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires