Why Vagina consumes my many thoughts?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The vagina in my brain has no female face—no female body. It has no name attached to it. So I'm not thinking about women but only the vagina. Yeah, I know. Another Big Jim's filthy creepy erotic garbage tale. Tell me about it.

Sometimes when I dream, there's a big vagina in the room with me. The vagina is ten sizes larger than my body, and it stands diagonally, as if attached to a woman lying on her back with her legs spread. Not only that, but it speaks. "Hey, big fella, whatcha doing?" the crinkle meat curtains flapped as it spat a mist of liquid as it spoke.

"Ugh. Not much," I said, lowering my head in sorrow. The mammoth vagina slid closer to me, now a body away. I could feel the heat coming from it and smell the pleasant scent of pussy aroma.

"Why you're looking so gloomy, big guy? How can I cheer you up?"

"I feel it's weird to always have vagina on the brain."

"Creepy, tell me about it," the vagina said, fluttering her flesh roast beef flaps. The vagina shuddered as if cringing. It then reacted, "Not all guys have vagina on the brain, Big Jim. For example, Looksmax and Reddit. Those guys have white penises, some have black penises on the brain. They even write threads about it and discuss it like they're jerking off to dicks. That's even more creepy."

My brief despondency vanished as joy seeped into me. I felt better! I replied with grace, "Thank you, Vagina. You really know how to make a man happy." As I finished these words of gratitude, something rather disturbing developed. A thin red liquid was oozing from the bottom of the crevice. I cringed and reacted, "That's fucking gross!"

"Sorry. I think a heavy gush is coming. I've been having cramps all day. Ugh. Not my fault we were cursed to bleed every month," the vagina assured her damnation.

As I watched the blood form a puddle on the floor at the base of the vagina, I was overwhelmed by the heebie-jeebies. The bile of nausea boiled in my gut and caused an outburst of discontent, "Seriously, that's fucking disgusting, Vagina. Is there a giant tampon around here to plug that up? I'd rather not see that."

There was a long, awkward silence. Vagina was speechless. The only movement was the flow of the menstrual cycle. Suddenly, her forecast came true as globs of blackish-red, slimy liquid clumped together and dribbled into the red puddle. The discharge was accompanied by faint farting sounds. The cringe became so intense that I closed my eyes tightly and turned away from this grotesque episode of humiliation!

I awoke.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and 5'7 zoomer
- your unemployed friend at 2 pm on a Wednesday 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 60051, Venommm_ and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ConfusedBolivian, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
great for a copypasta will use later

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
DNR but I love pink pussy to be fair

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and 5'7 zoomer
The vagina in my brain has no female face—no female body. It has no name attached to it. So I'm not thinking about women but only the vagina. Yeah, I know. Another Big Jim's filthy creepy erotic garbage tale. Tell me about it.

Sometimes when I dream, there's a big vagina in the room with me. The vagina is ten sizes larger than my body, and it stands diagonally, as if attached to a woman lying on her back with her legs spread. Not only that, but it speaks. "Hey, big fella, whatcha doing?" the crinkle meat curtains flapped as it spat a mist of liquid as it spoke.

"Ugh. Not much," I said, lowering my head in sorrow. The mammoth vagina slid closer to me, now a body away. I could feel the heat coming from it and smell the pleasant scent of pussy aroma.

"Why you're looking so gloomy, big guy? How can I cheer you up?"

"I feel it's weird to always have vagina on the brain."

"Creepy, tell me about it," the vagina said, fluttering her flesh roast beef flaps. The vagina shuddered as if cringing. It then reacted, "Not all guys have vagina on the brain, Big Jim. For example, Looksmax and Reddit. Those guys have white penises, some have black penises on the brain. They even write threads about it and discuss it like they're jerking off to dicks. That's even more creepy."

My brief despondency vanished as joy seeped into me. I felt better! I replied with grace, "Thank you, Vagina. You really know how to make a man happy." As I finished these words of gratitude, something rather disturbing developed. A thin red liquid was oozing from the bottom of the crevice. I cringed and reacted, "That's fucking gross!"

"Sorry. I think a heavy gush is coming. I've been having cramps all day. Ugh. Not my fault we were cursed to bleed every month," the vagina assured her damnation.

As I watched the blood form a puddle on the floor at the base of the vagina, I was overwhelmed by the heebie-jeebies. The bile of nausea boiled in my gut and caused an outburst of discontent, "Seriously, that's fucking disgusting, Vagina. Is there a giant tampon around here to plug that up? I'd rather not see that."

There was a long, awkward silence. Vagina was speechless. The only movement was the flow of the menstrual cycle. Suddenly, her forecast came true as globs of blackish-red, slimy liquid clumped together and dribbled into the red puddle. The discharge was accompanied by faint farting sounds. The cringe became so intense that I closed my eyes tightly and turned away from this grotesque episode of humiliation!

I awoke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, baowen and 5'7 zoomer
Average mumbai ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and L13
Inside all pussy is pink though
If he's getting black pussy that's also black inside, something is wrong with her shit tube, thus intestines. This is to be expected, though with today's blown-out asshole Tinder dates or college coeds. A wrecked anus can lead to bowel obstruction.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Don’t do drugs guys

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Don’t do drugs guys
Exactly. But suggesting a drug addict could write what I ejaculated into your eyes makes you appear less intelligent or a failure at virtual signaling. Or both!