i was at the bus today

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
some short blonde htb with big thighs and a pink fur coat was crossing eyes with me

when it was her time to get down she passed by me and gave me a quick side look

years ago id get the good vibes but now only thing i could think was that i wouldnt be able to feel anthing if she rubbed her thighs or hands on my crotch accidentally

u just cant live like this

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
tbh prob most incel shit ive heard so far this year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and gooner23
yea people don't realize some indians just eye rape you just to do it don't gotta be romantic i know some girls who do that shit too

i mog u to death and ur incel brain cant even understand what its reading

i mog u to death and ur incel brain cant even understand what its reading
your writing to a incel forum to a fake ioi, isnt a ioi, i can show you real iois lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
your writing to a incel forum to a fake ioi, isnt a ioi, i can show you real iois lil nigga
you giga tumor infested cringe incel faggot inferior being

u think this thread is questioning if this was ioi or not, get off ur incel glasses u probably masturbate to those 'real' ioi and u are a virgin

get off my thread u utter subhuman, u are not worthy to be here

you giga tumor infested cringe incel faggot inferior being

u think this thread is questioning if this was ioi or not, get off ur incel glasses u probably masturbate to those 'real' ioi and u are a virgin

get off my thread u utter subhuman, u are not worthy to be here
not a virgin, your actually a fucking retard, unless she directly tells you or p in v its not shit. your a dirty incel, ive received more iois in 2 months than you have in your whole life

not a virgin, your actually a fucking retard, unless she directly tells you or p in v its not shit. your a dirty incel, ive received more iois in 2 months than you have in your whole life
wish your cancer grows fast and u have a very painful death, cringe incel ugly being , ignored

id stab your ugly eyes with a knife then throw vinegar in it call that shit orbital floor deconstruction incel type shit

Last edited:
wish your cancer grows fast and u have a very painful death, cringe incel ugly being , ignored
mention me when you get another fake ioi! (ill prob be 25)

3866576 photo1704381103 1

mention me when you get another fake ioi! (ill prob be 25)
γαμω την μανα σου την ξεκωλιάρα παρθενε