I WAS CAUGHT BROWSING LOOKSMAX DURING GOTHIA CUP

Martyros

Martyros

JB Lover
So yesterday I went outside with my dad and sister to watch a stupid soccer game.

The reason I went was only to please my father since I know it means a lot to him that his own son gives him company while he watches his favourite sport. He's an old man, so I want to make him as happy as possible before he goes, as gay as that sounds jfl.

The team we were rooting for was a team from our home country of Chile, so they were basically shitskin ethnics, and they were playing against the Swedish team. Oh and they were all kids btw, between 10 to 12 years old, so you could probably imagine how boring and uninteresting the game was.
Son 3 1024x768

It was brutal seeing those little boys getting heightmogged to death by the Swedish players.

And here you can see a picture of all the subhuman Chileans screaming and hollering like complete animals as always. Ughh I absolutely HATE the fact that I share genetics with these rude, subhuman goblins.
Son 0

Anyway.. what happened eventually???
The Chilean team lost because the Swedish kids made a goal right at the last minute before the game was about to end. JUST FUCKING CAGE.
Imagine travelling all across the globe to Sweden with your team, only to lose to Nerdic cuckholds and come at second place! LOL!
DID I ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAME, THOUGH???
NO!!!

I was too busy browsing LOOKSMAX.ORG and making threads about how much I lust after JB's.

As can be seen in these pictures that were taken of me without me knowing.
Polish 20230724 012849684

Polish 20230724 013100930

Dad basically found these pics when he read a Swedish article about yesterday's game.

As you can probably imagine, he got mad at me for being glued to the phone instead of watching the game.
What an ungrateful little CUCK.
He should be glad I went with him at all.
I could've easily had stayed rotting at home instead of watching that garbage of a sport.

Oh btw, that foid circled in green is an old friend of my parents, she gave me a hug and kiss after the game which gave me a weird boner.

I guess because back when I was a teen, she was pretty hot and I saw her as milf material and coomed to her a couple of times. But now she's pretty old and kinda chubby so.. yeah, no longer coomfuel.

Anyway, shit thread I know.
I just thought it was kinda funny how I got caught browsing this site as I was at the Gothia Cup finals.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Klabold, Deleted member 31236, GabachoCopium and 2 others