I was evil in my past life

nigtard

nigtard

The famous saying of the past always catching on to you is true.In my past life I was a sinner, I commuted treacherous acts that’s why I have been punished with this life.This is nothing but torture for me every day is torture.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 20370
The famous saying of the past always catching on to you is true.In my past life I was a sinner, I commuted treacherous acts that’s why I have been punished with this life.This is nothing but torture for me every day is torture.
this is only meaningful when u have a connection with ur past, a memory. this is why karma reincarnation is the most retarded shit ever

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
nah bro. our torture is simpy because of bad luck. there is nothing else

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and SA7
this is only meaningful when u have a connection with ur past, a memory. this is why karma reincarnation is the most retarded shit ever
I definitely did some evil shit I see it in my nightmares.Everything is torture even sleep, my sleep pulls on all my insecurities.Life isn’t meant to be this cruel

really scary shit. I feel the same.
Life=prison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and nigtard
you wuz a bad nijjer in your past life tbh

Life=prison
do u know about reincrnation. that shit traumatised me, wish i never knew ignorance is bbliss

Life=prison
Its gonna be funny when I rope and escape this life only to get respawned into a worse one.I’m stuck in this endless cycle of pain

• So Sad
Reactions: SA7
you wuz a bad nijjer in your past life tbh
You wouldn’t even get it if u explained, it’s why I deserve every bad thing that is happening to me right now. I deserve all this shit

do u know about reincrnation. that shit traumatised me, wish i never knew ignorance is bbliss
I truly believe in reincarnation. We never live in the present moment 100%, of course existence will give you another life to live after death.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
You wouldn’t even get it if u explained, it’s why I deserve every bad thing that is happening to me right now. I deserve all this shit
you wuz a bad boi ! keep coping bro, you create your own reality !

Its gonna be funny when I rope and escape this life only to get respawned into a worse one.I’m stuck in this endless cycle of pain
scary

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
you wuz a bad boi ! keep coping bro, you create your own reality !
muh create own reality everything is predetermined.The moment I was born I was bound to be a failure

muh create own reality everything is predetermined.The moment I was born I was bound to be a failure
read neville goddard and kevin trudeau. They will set you free !

read neville goddard and kevin trudeau. They will set you free !
Both aren't truecels of course they will say some retarted shit.The truth is that there is a clear correlation between my past sins and my downward spiral