I was mewing since December 2019

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
My experience: 0 results just looking back at my old photos. I got so used to it that I even mew at night at this point. I wake up and I notice my tongue is already on the roof so I do it constantly without thinking. Maybe there are some minor changes but obviously everyone's face slightly changes over years so I cant tell you for sure. If anyone tells u to checkout their progress after like 1 month though... :lul:

Did your dick get bigger?
How about your IQ?

I've been mewing since I was 15 and now I'm 21
Nothing changed guess I didn't chintuck enough

Grays on ropewatch

Hrwherhrtjrt

Not even trying to gaslight are you sure ur doing it right? Proper lip seal, head and cervical posture, teeth positioning? Do you even have the mouth and airway space to mew with the full tongue in the first place?

Mewing only works if you are under 15/16 and the results are very limited.

Truth: Your facial bones are heavily determined by your genes and your prenatal conditions ("it's all about the womb"), your habits are going to do little. The best option would be surgery.

Not even trying to gaslight are you sure ur doing it right? Proper lip seal, head and cervical posture, teeth positioning? Do you even have the mouth and airway space to mew with the full tongue in the first place?
yes I am doing it correctly I am pretty confident

My experience: 0 results just looking back at my old photos. I got so used to it that I even mew at night at this point. I wake up and I notice my tongue is already on the roof so I do it constantly without thinking. Maybe there are some minor changes but obviously everyone's face slightly changes over years so I cant tell you for sure. If anyone tells u to checkout their progress after like 1 month though... :lul:

Attachments

• lv_0_20231127105911.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
mike mew the jew strikes again