I Was Obligated To Play Sports When Little And Now I Have Trauma

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
My parents made me play football and it was horrible.

Don’t get me wrong, i love the sport and i play it once in a while even nowadays.

The problem was the whole team. They hated me, they bullied me and never passed the ball to me and always treated me like a piece of shit.

When i told my parents i wanted to stop they told me no and i had to keep getting bullied for another good 3 years before I made the Coach kick me cuz i started being disrespectful to everyone and started skipping practice.

Now i’m traumatized for life by that shit and i’m an abused dog.

Nothing will solve it LoooooL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and chosen-one
Hated school sports. I was such a framelet and parents forced me to play basketball nvr was excluded so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and PseudoMaxxer
Hated school sports. I was such a framelet and parents forced me to play basketball nvr was excluded so hard
Real. I was both framelet and Manlet, i would get dominated hard and everyone hated me for no fucking reason, just cuz i was fat and ugly

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
THANK YOU FOR THIS HIGHLY GROUNDBREAKING INFORMATION. MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE.

Don’t get me wrong, i love the sport and i play it once in a while even nowadays.

The problem was the whole team. They hated me, they bullied me and never passed the ball to me and always treated me like a piece of shit.

When i told my parents i wanted to stop they told me no and i had to keep getting bullied for another good 3 years before I made the Coach kick me cuz i started being disrespectful to everyone and started skipping practice.

Low testosterone low meat intake issues.

Lol32502305

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer