I am thankful that my mother yelled at me a lot in my youth

Cointoss/Chad/Incel

Cointoss/Chad/Incel

Iron Enthusiast
My parents were around 38 when they had me, and 35 when they had my sister. They had us in Germany before going back to China, where my father died of cancer. Because of this, my mother took us to Germany, where we've been living ever since. Being a single mother, she took care of the household as well as work until I was about 13, where I started to help out around the house consistently. Because of the stress, as well as my sister and I being rather spoiled and therefore not as grateful and behaved at home to oour mother, she often had these outbursts of rage, first only at my sister while I was in the room, and then me as well. These definitely traumatized me, I am still easily startled by sudden loud sounds, and am not very empathetic. This trauma also made me develop anger management issues, which still pop up every once in a while, as well as emotionally stunting me somewhat. This is also why I am thankful to my mother; because I now rarely get angry at things, and my personality matured very quickly after overcoming a long period of not showing a lot of emotion to now being almost NT. I have a lot of friends and can hold conversations with girls for a while. my coping mechanism was eating, which made me overweight. This started my fitness journey, leading to going to the gym being my predominant personality trait. This is also what eventually lead me to Looksmaxxing.
TLDR: Childhood trauma made me an NT gymmaxxing semi-rookie looksmaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, aleksander, horizontallytall and 2 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Allornothing, JovenCansao and 3 others
My parents were around 38 when they had me, and 35 when they had my sister. They had us in Germany before going back to China, where my father died of cancer. Because of this, my mother took us to Germany, where we've been living ever since. Being a single mother, she took care of the household as well as work until I was about 13, where I started to help out around the house consistently. Because of the stress, as well as my sister and I being rather spoiled and therefore not as grateful and behaved at home to oour mother, she often had these outbursts of rage, first only at my sister while I was in the room, and then me as well. These definitely traumatized me, I am still easily startled by sudden loud sounds, and am not very empathetic. This trauma also made me develop anger management issues, which still pop up every once in a while, as well as emotionally stunting me somewhat. This is also why I am thankful to my mother; because I now rarely get angry at things, and my personality matured very quickly after overcoming a long period of not showing a lot of emotion to now being almost NT. I have a lot of friends and can hold conversations with girls for a while. my coping mechanism was eating, which made me overweight. This started my fitness journey, leading to going to the gym being my predominant personality trait. This is also what eventually lead me to Looksmaxxing.
picard too long didnt read GIF

My parents didnt yell at me at all

Stunted emotional response will do you more harm than good in the long run.
It may sound cool on the surface to be uncaring/unfazed by most things but your natural response isn't really suppressed, just stored somewhere where it can fester.

Trust me, I speak from experience

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Allornothing, Detective and 2 others
The real question are you hapa or full chink?

Whats your looks level and height?

While it may seem unconventional, I am genuinely grateful for my mother's frequent admonishments during my youth. Her stern guidance molded my character, instilling discipline and resilience. Through her passionate expressions, I learned valuable lessons about responsibility and accountability. These experiences, though challenging at the time, have shaped me into a stronger individual, fostering a deep appreciation for the importance of structure and the enduring impact of a mother's tough love.