Women are psychopaths I am fkin done with this (By a currycell)

zyzzbrah1234

zyzzbrah1234

DALIT detected opinion rejected.
@RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss @sub5c3l @mayo mogger @brucewayne78 @Mog3D @Lynxress
I am starting to believe this statement as I recently got some bumps on my forehead due to some moisturizer and from last 5 days whenever my 5'0 curry old mother sees me she says that OMG 😱 those bumps on your forehead look disgusting. Also my curry sister can kill me for her ltn bf, recently disturbed me from sleep by turning on lights in the room to secretly video call him. Also they both call me ugly.
Motherchud Ramirez was a person sent by God to eliminate these creatures from Earth. I have lost hope and realised blackpill is world and it is everything. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, Chadeep, BrahminBoss and 9 others
>opinion considered
>indiand

• So Sad
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
I am starting to believe this statement as I recently got some bumps on my forehead due to some moisturizer and from last 5 days whenever my 5'0 curry old mother sees me she says that OMG 😱 those bumps on your forehead look disgusting. Also my curry sister can kill me for her ltn bf, recently disturbed me from sleep by turning on lights in the room to secretly video call him. Also they both call me ugly.
Motherchud Ramirez was a person sent by God to eliminate these creatures from Earth. I have lost hope and realised blackpill is world and it is everything. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
water , there is no unconditional love you are on your own bhai no one loves a genetically inferior offspring

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
water , there is no unconditional love you are on your own bhai no one loves genetically inferior offspring
It's over bhai no one can love me 😭 😭 😭. I might rope next week they won't even shed a year.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l, Mog3D and 1 other person
It's over bhai no one can love me 😭 😭 😭. I might rope next week they won't even shed a year.
dont bhai if we rope then the world will be a better place and whats we dont want

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, likenesss, sub5c3l and 2 others
Why didn't I get alert notification?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Lynxress, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: micropp, brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Yes this is true. All women are evil.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and mayo mogger
Holy shit how can you be Punjabi and get roasted by ur sister and her bf. Disappointment smh

Over bhai I can feel you

• So Sad
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Schizoramblings?