Why am I on this site?

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
• I’m NT, despite believing I wasn’t due to being teetotalism. I’m actually able to socially function at a club without alcohol, which the majority of the population can't do (so come to think of it, I’m more NT than almost the whole population)

• I don’t believe in doing any hardmaxxing. I only believe in correcting things that are actual deformities, and things that cause functional problems.

• I’m good looking enough. 6ft 2, tall dark handsome, med pheno, hench. But ignore this shit. The only thing that matters is most guys and girls I know, know me as being good looking.

• I always have gay guys DMing and tryna get with me IRL (I haven’t got much online presence, so these are guys who’ve met me IRL)

• I’m able to get girls coming up to me IRL. Plus I can cold approach well (overcame the fear recently). And I’ve never got any girl saying “eew get away from me” or “I have a boyfriend” or ignore my presence like I’ve seen happen to so many other friends of mine at the club or random guys at the club.

I went to some business event for a friend of mine, and even then the guy doing the presentation called me up to talk about how hench I was. Then some girls (HTBs, stacylite) were tryna flirt with me, but I wasn’t interested coz I’m only into “fat” women (that’s what the forum would call them, but I call them thick/curvy).

So why tf am I here?? Is there any reason to stay???

dnrd

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, fuxkdakikez and chosen-one
Dnrd but if you on this site, it's already over for you

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, bluk, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Stay nigga stay.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
to make long rambling greycel walls of self-pity, bragging and general verbal diarrhea so power users can acquire dopamine by commenting

DNRD DIDNT FUCKING READ

LOL!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Pikabro, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
You are on this site only to hear this:

D fucking NRD! don't gonna read your stupid garbage

You are on this site only to hear this:

D fucking NRD! don't gonna read your stupid garbage
Uh-oh. Ethnic alert. Can’t even speak grammatically correct English.

Attachments

• EDGING.mp3
    3.4 MB
• I’m NT, despite believing I wasn’t due to being teetotalism. I’m actually able to socially function at a club without alcohol, which the majority of the population can't do (so come to think of it, I’m more NT than almost the whole population)

• I don’t believe in doing any hardmaxxing. I only believe in correcting things that are actual deformities, and things that cause functional problems.

• I’m good looking enough. 6ft 2, tall dark handsome, med pheno, hench. But ignore this shit. The only thing that matters is most guys and girls I know, know me as being good looking.

• I always have gay guys DMing and tryna get with me IRL (I haven’t got much online presence, so these are guys who’ve met me IRL)

• I’m able to get girls coming up to me IRL. Plus I can cold approach well (overcame the fear recently). And I’ve never got any girl saying “eew get away from me” or “I have a boyfriend” or ignore my presence like I’ve seen happen to so many other friends of mine at the club or random guys at the club.

I went to some business event for a friend of mine, and even then the guy doing the presentation called me up to talk about how hench I was. Then some girls (HTBs, stacylite) were tryna flirt with me, but I wasn’t interested coz I’m only into “fat” women (that’s what the forum would call them, but I call them thick/curvy).

So why tf am I here?? Is there any reason to stay???
Dnrd but ur here coz ur an utter subhuman. You created this post to cope. This post is nothing but the bluepill lie that goes something like this “tell urself in the mirror that u are the best”