I was ranked as one of the top 3 most attractive guys in my fraternity by our sister sorority

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
For reference my fraternity is one of the top chapters in a top school (mix between ivy league and SEC) and it's on old row - needless to say its filled with mostly WASP/Irish/Germanic hyper-NT moggers with tons of family money and a disproportionate amount of athletes and gymbros.

My chapter has around ~60 active members, a massive alumni base and a big pledge class (which wasn't included in the rankings but there's a couple moggers there)

One of our sister sororities ranked everybody in our chapter by attractiveness in their GroupMe chat and it got sent to our chat, I was #3 after the top slayer in our chapter (TikTok pheno Chadlite) and another slayer (WASP pheno robust Chadlite who does casual modelling on tje side).

Keep in mind this chapter is full of VERY attractive, athletic, wealthy white young men as one of the top chapters on campus for a top party school known for having a ton of private/boarding school kids. The shortest guy in our chapter is 5'9 and the average height is probably 6'1, average bench press with all the athletes and gymbros we have is probably 275+.

I'm assuming the sorority foids were taking into account height + frame, not just face, which is a massive lifefuel since I'm have a pretty robust skeleton (189cm barefoot afternoon height, top insertions and clavicles, 255 bench press) but feel small around the football/basketball/rowing guys in my chapter.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Heinrich Schmidt, poopoohead and 6 others
Anything-Else-Trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, nicval, Alt Number 3 and 19 others
Your just making it up as you go

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, incelmogger, House Lannister and 10 others
That made me remember, i live in a very small city and my school is private, but we still have ethnics and stuff, i would say the average guy in my school would be called LTN here, im ranked as one of the best looking guys in my school but like 5 months ago some private school students from a big city came to a sports meeting here and my school let them sleep here, it was brutal, most of them were top tier athletes with that aryan wehrmacht youth look, average height i would say 6'1 and the average in my country is like 5'8, im 6'0 thankfully but i still got mogged brutally because im bloated, not even bulking rn i just got bad habits and im at like 25% bodyfat lmao.

i remember all the foids asking the guys for their social medias and telling them to sleep in their houses while they were in the city, it was incredible, every bitch wanted to get fucked by them because some of them were actually german guys because their school is well, german, established here in LATAM but sometimes they get german guys to study there, i actually as a kid studied in that school but not anymore since i came to live here.

Next day was brutal, our school's classrooms and bathrooms were full of condoms because of foids being fucked by those athletes, it was one of the most incredible scenes i've seen.

anyways my oneitis hooked up with a 6'3 aryan nigga with that dry muscle look and top tier skin, haircutmaxxed too, he was like an athletic german prettyboy.

This moment was a brutal part of my life, even more for the average nigga in my school, i always wanted to go and live in the USA or Europe but after this event, i think i will be average there and will get mogged everyday, so it ain't worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Kristin, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
keep barking larping chink u already got exposed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, m0ss26, chosen-one and 2 others
That made me remember, i live in a very small city and my school is private, but we still have ethnics and stuff, i would say the average guy in my school would be called LTN here, im ranked as one of the best looking guys in my school but like 5 months ago some private school students from a big city came to a sports meeting here and my school let them sleep here, it was brutal, most of them were top tier athletes with that aryan wehrmacht youth look, average height i would say 6'1 and the average in my country is like 5'8, im 6'0 thankfully but i still got mogged brutally because im bloated, not even bulking rn i just got bad habits and im at like 25% bodyfat lmao.

i remember all the foids asking the guys for their social medias and telling them to sleep in their houses while they were in the city, it was incredible, every bitch wanted to get fucked by them because some of them were actually german guys because their school is well, german, established here in LATAM but sometimes they get german guys to study there, i actually as a kid studied in that school but not anymore since i came to live here.

Next day was brutal, our school's classrooms and bathrooms were full of condoms because of foids being fucked by those athletes, it was one of the most incredible scenes i've seen.

anyways my oneitis hooked up with a 6'3 aryan nigga with that dry muscle look and top tier skin, haircutmaxxed too, he was like an athletic german prettyboy.

This moment was a brutal part of my life, even more for the average nigga in my school, i always wanted to go and live in the USA or Europe but after this event, i think i will be average there and will get mogged everyday, so it ain't worth it
Ethnics getting mogged by WASP/Han/Germanic ubermensch what else is new

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Whitepill_Saint
shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, chosen-one and Whitepill_Saint
DAMN BRO HIGH CLASS HIGH MOGGING

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, House Lannister, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Fraternity sorority i thought that shit only existed in American pie 💀

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, tristanbongo, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
they were virtue signalling you idjit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Whitepill_Saint
they were virtue signalling you idjit
I'm not ethnic dumbfuck I'm Han Chinese

+ there were a couple uber high SMV blacks in our chapter, if they were virtue signalling they would've chosen our Kelly Oubre Jr lookalike

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Doesn’t matter cause you still ended up here hahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, m0ss26, chosen-one and 2 others
shit thread
u would literally look like untermensch next to my frame, skull, lower third, eye area, harmony and collagen

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
bump

• JFL
I'm not ethnic dumbfuck I'm Han Chinese

+ there were a couple uber high SMV blacks in our chapter, if they were virtue signalling they would've chosen our Kelly Oubre Jr lookalike
why would they have to choose a nig? they could just chose someone equally repulsive, ie you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
why would they have to choose a nig? they could just chose someone equally repulsive, ie you.
Han Chinese are not oppressed whatsoever so why would they choose an Imperial tier species (WASP/Han) to virtue signal?

Also I am confirmed mid-high Chadlite by PSL standards, probably low Chad SMV irl

• JFL
u would literally look like untermensch next to my frame, skull, lower third, eye area, harmony and collagen
one bullet into your stomach and it's over for you chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer and Whitepill_Saint

This story is so brutal it deserves to be its own pill

Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, nanefer and Whitepill_Saint
bump

• JFL
bump what you subhuman retard you already got exposed for larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
Doesn’t matter cause you still ended up here hahah
no slayer ever touches this place
even i noticed this when i started talking with foids
i love foids for their aura, boobs and pussy only
the true ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, m0ss26, chosen-one and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
tales from the chinese toy factory

For reference my fraternity is one of the top chapters in a top school (mix between ivy league and SEC) and it's on old row - needless to say its filled with mostly WASP/Irish/Germanic hyper-NT moggers with tons of family money and a disproportionate amount of athletes and gymbros.

My chapter has around ~60 active members, a massive alumni base and a big pledge class (which wasn't included in the rankings but there's a couple moggers there)

One of our sister sororities ranked everybody in our chapter by attractiveness in their GroupMe chat and it got sent to our chat, I was #3 after the top slayer in our chapter (TikTok pheno Chadlite) and another slayer (WASP pheno robust Chadlite who does casual modelling on tje side).

Keep in mind this chapter is full of VERY attractive, athletic, wealthy white young men as one of the top chapters on campus for a top party school known for having a ton of private/boarding school kids. The shortest guy in our chapter is 5'9 and the average height is probably 6'1, average bench press with all the athletes and gymbros we have is probably 275+.

I'm assuming the sorority foids were taking into account height + frame, not just face, which is a massive lifefuel since I'm have a pretty robust skeleton (189cm barefoot afternoon height, top insertions and clavicles, 255 bench press) but feel small around the football/basketball/rowing guys in my chapter.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-29 182925.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-29 182925.png
    101 KB · Views: 0
Average guy in ops fraternity

Ade08dcdcc5b68438770a06493fdebc3

Average guy looks more WASPy and isn't as tall (average height is like 6'1 to 6'2) but has better frame since we basically only take athletes or guys who clearly hit the gym
6'2 ? ouch

would i survive as a 5'11 Weak cl?

what are you rated on this site

CHAD SLAYER STORIES MORE

@

Attachments

• IMG_1845.gif
    IMG_1845.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 0