Chadlite+ Trait: Chad Challenged You To Makeout Competitions At The Club/Bar

Sasuke177

Sasuke177

I dreamt I was Hwei
For reference my fraternity is one of the top chapters in a top school (mix between ivy league and SEC) and it's on old row - needless to say its filled with mostly WASP/Irish/Germanic hyper-NT moggers with tons of family money and a disproportionate amount of athletes and gymbros.

My chapter has around ~60 active members, a massive alumni base and a big pledge class (which wasn't included in the rankings but there's a couple moggers there)

One of our sister sororities ranked everybody in our chapter by attractiveness in their GroupMe chat and it got sent to our chat, I was #3 after the top slayer in our chapter (TikTok pheno Chadlite) and another slayer (WASP pheno robust Chadlite who does casual modelling on tje side).

Keep in mind this chapter is full of VERY attractive, athletic, wealthy white young men as one of the top chapters on campus for a top party school known for having a ton of private/boarding school kids. The shortest guy in our chapter is 5'9 and the average height is probably 6'1, average bench press with all the athletes and gymbros we have is probably 275+.

I'm assuming the sorority foids were taking into account height + frame, not just face, which is a massive lifefuel since I'm have a pretty robust skeleton (189cm barefoot afternoon height, top insertions and clavicles, 255 bench press) but feel small around the football/basketball/rowing guys in my chapter.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, kebab and sportsmogger
Not this schizo larper again
@TRUE_CEL ban him for alt account. Muh fraternity muh euphoria

• JFL
Reactions: flxsh, kebab and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Schizophrenia diagnosis online - Concerns? Get tested free tod...

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
For reference my fraternity is one of the top chapters in a top school (mix between ivy league and SEC) and it's on old row - needless to say its filled with mostly WASP/Irish/Germanic hyper-NT moggers with tons of family money and a disproportionate amount of athletes and gymbros.

My chapter has around ~60 active members, a massive alumni base and a big pledge class (which wasn't included in the rankings but there's a couple moggers there)

One of our sister sororities ranked everybody in our chapter by attractiveness in their GroupMe chat and it got sent to our chat, I was #3 after the top slayer in our chapter (TikTok pheno Chadlite) and another slayer (WASP pheno robust Chadlite who does casual modelling on tje side).

Keep in mind this chapter is full of VERY attractive, athletic, wealthy white young men as one of the top chapters on campus for a top party school known for having a ton of private/boarding school kids. The shortest guy in our chapter is 5'9 and the average height is probably 6'1, average bench press with all the athletes and gymbros we have is probably 275+.

I'm assuming the sorority foids were taking into account height + frame, not just face, which is a massive lifefuel since I'm have a pretty robust skeleton (189cm barefoot afternoon height, top insertions and clavicles, 255 bench press) but feel small around the football/basketball/rowing guys in my chapter.
holy shit dude are you schizo i did not understand a word you just said

holy shit dude are you schizo i did not understand a word you just said
It's the changlite lifestyle, you are sub chadlite if you don't understand

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It's the changlite lifestyle, you are sub chadlite if you don't understand
the only aspiring changlite just got banned, its over for ricecels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Sasuke177