Chadlite+ Trait: Chad Challenged You To Makeout Competitions At The Club/Bar

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
My profile: Top 25 moggers on East Coast Ivy League-tier school, 6'5 frauded (6'3 barefoot), 23" bideltoid, 188lb, mid-strong Chadlite

Other Chadlite+ around campus (around 40-50 of them exist) are always super friendly to me when we see each other on nights out, especially since my social circle includes a few of those aforementioned 40-50 Chadlite+s too. Sometimes to boost our egos we challenge each other to see how many foids we can makeout with in a night, which usually is limited only by the number of (doesn't even have to be single HTB+ in the venue. A 6'6 TikTok pheno genuine Chad (dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin with insane collagen, upturned nose, hollow cheeks, perfect harmony, long ramus) challenged me a couple weeks ago and he got to 30+ makeouts within 2 hours.

It's insane watching a top 40-50 mogger on my campus clean up at bars/nightclubs. Foids almost never rejected them regardless of their looks level unless they had boyfriends (but about 2/3 with boyfriends will still give in as long as their boyfriend isn't with them that night) and stacylites/stacies were literally groping them, grinding on them, begging to go home with them and degrading themselves for tall, wide-framed upper class WASP/Han ivy league trust fund Chads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, aleksander, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
Wattpad for incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, JL~, yirma19 and 14 others
Looks like the voices are getting louder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, yirma19, AsGoodAsItGets and 10 others
Dnr when are you going to kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, soover4me, Gunsawles and 6 others
3716623 image 1

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Heinrich Schmidt, wsada and 1 other person
Added to ignored i just feel sorry for you atp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, yirma19, Gunsawles and 4 others
Not a single word was read you larping chink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Dystopian, Gunsawles and 2 others
WAA 40-50 CHADLITES IN MY CLUB
View attachment 2595413
Not complaining since I'm one of them. Also not all 40 show up to one bar on the same nigjt JFL I meant 40 on campus (out of ~20k male students). Usually only 2-3 are in the same club/bar as me on any given night, which is more than statistically likely but given that they're the most extroverted with the biggest social circles they're going out almost every night.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
@Bojack this guy is more schizophrenic than you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, kebab, kanderior and 2 others
gooning to this

V

Attachments

• IMG_1845.gif
    IMG_1845.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
No one cares, let alone believes you, insect

My profile: Top 25 moggers on East Coast Ivy League-tier school, 6'5 frauded (6'3 barefoot), 23" bideltoid, 188lb, mid-strong Chadlite

Other Chadlite+ around campus (around 40-50 of them exist) are always super friendly to me when we see each other on nights out, especially since my social circle includes a few of those aforementioned 40-50 Chadlite+s too. Sometimes to boost our egos we challenge each other to see how many foids we can makeout with in a night, which usually is limited only by the number of (doesn't even have to be single HTB+ in the venue. A 6'6 TikTok pheno genuine Chad (dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin with insane collagen, upturned nose, hollow cheeks, perfect harmony, long ramus) challenged me a couple weeks ago and he got to 30+ makeouts within 2 hours.

It's insane watching a top 40-50 mogger on my campus clean up at bars/nightclubs. Foids almost never rejected them regardless of their looks level unless they had boyfriends (but about 2/3 with boyfriends will still give in as long as their boyfriend isn't with them that night) and stacylites/stacies were literally groping them, grinding on them, begging to go home with them and degrading themselves for tall, wide-framed upper class WASP/Han ivy league trust fund Chads.
dnr, take your meds

why does he never post pictures or proof. Is he schizo?