I was right about girls wanting to be dominated and treated like sluts....Slay story ( dickpill also)

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
So, basically my fb from the club came over yesterday. We get to my room, and we're watching a movie right.

Before this after we last fucked she told she's down for anything with me. Anyways we end up fucking twice and i'm a bit dom like hair pulling, choking etc. pushing her down and calling her a slut but then after.....

She starts telling me how she wanted me to be more 'dominant' and i was like 'what??' then she goes on about how every guy she's been with has been too much of a pussy and does not have it in them to treat like a complete slut and dominant her completely.

WTF?? I said what she wanted me to do? and she told me to spit in her face/mouth/slap/throw treat like a complete slut - wtf??

So i said ok i will do it next time for her jfl. I am gonna give her the fuck of her life tbh, will be a good slay thread.

About the dickpill... she couldn't take me deep in missionary we had to stop lol. She also said after the first time we fucked she was sore for 3 days and she's never been like that before. And she had the best dick she's had and she loves giving me head because of it.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, Fishy, socialcel and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
@WishIwasChico
Taking your tales from the Chinese parlor

• +1
So, basically my fb from the club came over yesterday. We get to my room, and we're watching a movie right.

Before this after we last fucked she told she's down for anything with me. Anyways we end up fucking twice and i'm a bit dom like hair pulling, choking etc. pushing her down and calling her a slut but then after.....

She starts telling me how she wanted me to be more 'dominant' and i was like 'what??' then she goes on about how every guy she's been with has been too much of a pussy and does not have it in them to treat like a complete slut and dominant her completely.

WTF?? I said what she wanted me to do? and she told me to spit in her face/mouth/slap/throw treat like a complete slut - wtf??

So i said ok i will do it next time for her jfl. I am gonna give her the fuck of her life tbh, will be a good slay thread.

About the dickpill... she couldn't take me deep in missionary we had to stop lol. She also said after the first time we fucked she was sore for 3 days and she's never been like that before. And she had the best dick she's had and she loves giving me head because of it.
JAW.

• Love it
so basically u fucked a used up giga whore
such an achievment

Yeah and u know what, the best way to go about it is being all wholesome and shit outside of bed but when in bed just go ALL OUT. I mean if u manhwamaxxed you'd know this shit.