I was right about girls wanting to be dominated and treated like sluts.... Slay story (dick pill also)

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So, basically my fb from the club came over yesterday. We get to my room, and we're watching a movie right.

Before this after we last fucked she told she's down for anything with me. Anyways we end up fucking twice and i'm a bit dom like hair pulling, choking etc. pushing her down and calling her a slut but then after.....

She starts telling me how she wanted me to be more 'dominant' and i was like 'what??' then she goes on about how every guy she's been with has been too much of a pussy and does not have it in them to treat like a complete slut and dominant her completely.

WTF?? I said what she wanted me to do? and she told me to spit in her face/mouth/slap/throw treat like a complete slut - wtf??

So i said ok i will do it next time for her jfl. I am gonna give her the fuck of her life tbh, will be a good slay thread.

About the dickpill... she couldn't take me deep in missionary we had to stop lol. She also said after the first time we fucked she was sore for 3 days and she's never been like that before. And she had the best dick she's had and she loves giving me head because of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, LordSergiXX63, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, humanoidsub7, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
how tall was the foid? is 19.1cm good length

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I should genuinely rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, ChiraqJihad, basedmogger and 6 others
I should genuinely rope
No Hope
It's over the moment you're born
Joined Feb 19, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread I was right about girls wanting to be dominated and treated like sluts.... Slay story (dick pill also)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, humanoidsub7, No Hope and 1 other person
No Hope
It's over the moment you're born
Joined Feb 19, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread I was right about girls wanting to be dominated and treated like sluts.... Slay story (dick pill also)
over for me now then

piss on her

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, humanoidsub7 and buflek
imagine taking your daughters phone and reading how she talks about mouth spitting and slapping and shit to chads

i would rope her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, likenesss, goodgamebro and 12 others
imagine taking your daughters phone and reading how she talks about mouth spitting and slapping and shit to chads

i would rope her
Same bro even I was like wtf tbh like why not just have normal sex, wtf is wrong with women

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, borismonster, Sprinkles and 1 other person
i would rope her
i'd fuck her rougher and harder than the chads she's talking to, show her what her daddy's capable of type shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, borismonster, tombradylover and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Costcosuperstore and Yaarhuni
  • +1
Reactions: basedmogger and northern mogger
why do you bother with this site if you're a slayer irl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, tombradylover, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skeet, humanoidsub7, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
why do you bother with this site if you're a slayer irl?
Jfl if you think I’m a slayer. Bro I am a sperg who rots all day in my room I have no friends etc.

If I had friends and went out a lot I would never be here as I do very well irl in clubs etc.

Instead I have to use tinder where I got ghosted non stop which destroys my mental health.

If I had a good social live I would never be here tbh or a better location I live in a shitty village no one is here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, goodgamebro and borismonster
Jfl if you think I’m a slayer. Bro I am a sperg who rots all day in my room I have no friends etc.

If I had friends and went out a lot I would never be here as I do very well irl in clubs etc.

Instead I have to use tinder where I got ghosted non stop which destroys my mental health.

If I had a good social live I would never be here tbh or a better location I live in a shitty village no one is here
you don't have friends irl?

• +1

same, if i had more friends i wouldn't be on here as much as i am. But hey, who needs IRL friends when you have .org indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, humanoidsub7, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and yeeyeeslayer
yea bro, its the motion of the ocean brahhhh!!!!
reddit and quora questions be like, funny thing is all the replies would say 'yes ofc!'
Images 1

My dick after I have confidence and start respecting women 💪💪💪

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, northern mogger, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
No jfl if I lived in a populated area like a city and had friends I’d probs never be here tbh brutal
this site is a jewish schizo ward desgined to trap men and consume any life they had before joining it, @Iasacrko made a thread explaining this once

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Iasacrko and WishIwasChico
No jfl if I lived in a populated area like a city and had friends I’d probs never be here tbh brutal
you said you was moving to london soon yeah?

• +1
this site is a jewish schizo ward desgined to trap men and consume any life they had before joining it, @Iasacrko made a thread explaining this once
Ye it is you can’t escape once here wtf man

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
are you actually 4 inches
No Bhai I'm actually 3.8 but I larp 4 inches.
It's all good tho I'm ugly and short anyways so it would just be a waste if I had a big dick.
Thanks for your concern tho.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: trueceI, WishIwasChico, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and WishIwasChico
No Bhai I'm actually 3.8 but I larp 4 inches.
It's all good tho I'm ugly and short anyways so it would just be a waste if I had a big dick.
Thanks for your concern tho.
how do you cope with this

Cope, I love it here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
how do you cope with this
I just accept the fact that I will never feel a woman's body you know.
What's actually brutal is that with every interaction I have IRL I get reminded about how I look.
That's why I never leave the house, I work from it and I order anything I want.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7 and northern mogger
Basically it’s better to start rough instead of waiting to be prompted to be rougher by the girl. You gotta become an animal when you fuck her. It’s obviously hard because you need to feel our what kind of girl she is before you just start slapping her. You don’t want to get accused of beating the fuck out of her by police.

If she asks you to be rougher, it will feel forced. Pretty much every girl I’ve had sex with loved rough sex, and very few objected to being slapped when I just randomly do it the first time without her asking. Slap her in the face softly at first, and see what she says. If she likes it, go a little harder. Feel her out and go off her reactions to things.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Manu le coq, northern mogger and 1 other person