I was skeptical about sub8 theory before but...

TrynaBecomeChad

TrynaBecomeChad

Banned
Dm 140418 otl pat tillman friend that fired

Guy on the right is 5-6, but why would a foid select him on a dating app when she can have the alpha Chad mogging professional on the left?? I am reluctantly beginning to believe hypergamy has gotten to this point now, and no "social circle game" will save average men in 2018 because females only use Tinder for hookups now (hookups usually become LTRs)

Ix8C5cp
Hiddleston portman hemsworth german premiere thor the dark world 02
WewCMHt

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Omg at these mogs

>Taking pictures with Chad
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer, Nibba and averageblokecel
The guy on the left isn't a Chad. Not with that hairline.

JFL, Hiddleston is mogged to the moon by Chadsworth

Probably why he was portrayed as the villain in the first films.
TBH he looks bette in motion and movies but in pics with these chads he is mogged hard

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
You can trick a woman into a relationship with you as a sub8 male but the moment a real Chad comes along it's over.

Being sub8 man in a relationship in 2018 is a sure way to get cucked.

The guy on the left isn't a Chad. Not with that hairline.
He could bald and wouldn't lose much SMV, because he has the same skull shape that is resistant to balding that Zidane or The Rock have

View attachment 2617

Guy on the right is 5-6, but why would a foid select him on a dating app when she can have the alpha Chad mogging professional on the left?? I am reluctantly beginning to believe hypergamy has gotten to this point now, and no "social circle game" will save average men in 2018 because females only use Tinder for hookups now (hookups usually become LTRs)

View attachment 2619
View attachment 2620
View attachment 2621
High IQ post tbh.

Never pose with chad.

You are correct that all women use tinder for validation or sex. Either is bad. Tinder is what has ruined 2010s dating scene.

Ordering a Chad like ordering a pizza lol. 30 mile radius free delivery

View attachment 2617

View attachment 2619
View attachment 2620
View attachment 2621

Because there aren't very many 8+ guys? Supply and demand?