I was talking to a cute white guy today

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
he had that surfer Jacob elordie pheno. He was around 200cm tall chadstralian so around and inch and half taller than me. I think he might wanted to rail me since he asked for my instagram. But I think he would be a cool dude to hangout at a bar.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Narcissus🥀
Which reddit post is this

• JFL
Reactions: randomop, Costcosuperstore and iblamechico
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
he was making eye contact and I was getting self conscious. I’ve never been heightmogged at school before
Me too.
I'm like 6ft barefoot but 6'1 with shoes.
I live in a manlet county so it's a pretty good height, however when someone is taller than me I'm always self aware.

But tbh its no big deal since Im beautiful and graceful, I mog with my glorious looking face 🍑🍑🍑🦖🐉🐷💀💀💀💀

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Yaarhuni
Me too.
I'm like 6ft barefoot but 6'1 with shoes.
I live in a manlet county so it's a pretty good height, however when someone is taller than me I'm always self aware.

But tbh its no big deal since Im beautiful and graceful, I mog with my glorious looking face 🍑🍑🍑🦖🐉🐷💀💀💀💀
I’m 195cm and this guy looked at me like I’m his little slut. I’m finished bro. I think you might be right though, since I have a youthful face unlike most tall ogres.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Narcissus🥀
I’m 195cm and this guy looked at me like I’m his little slut. I’m finished bro. I think you might be right though, since I have a youthful face unlike most tall ogres.
How are people so tall

If you're 6ft or above then it's all about face.
Personality and social intelligence matter alot too, I assume anyone over 200cm had a brick mind

• Woah
How are people so tall
We are Australian

If you're 6ft or above then it's all about face.
Personality and social intelligence matter alot too, I assume anyone over 200cm had a brick mind
Legit me too. Thought this guy was stupid. Then he spoke and was articulate at a mf. He said my name was cool and then I blushed

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Legit me too. Thought this guy was stupid. Then he spoke and was articulate at a mf. He said my name was cool and then I blushed
Ngl recently a guy an inch taller than me got into our gym, I taught him 50% of what I know of boxing in like 40 minutes.
Nigga was high IQ as fuck.
He also locked like a more low trust version of chico.
And speaking of names his name in English means "knight"

• Woah
We are Australian

Aren't Australians average height

2 meters to not feel like a child these days

• So Sad