I Went From Blackpilled to Purplepilled. I Feel Giga Non-Based About It.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Somehow, the blackpill beliefs that I believed strongly (and became common sense to me when I’d been blackpilled for a while) don’t ring true anymore.

I struggle to refute basic bluepill arguments. It’s embarrassing!

I used to feel so based about being blackpilled, but now I cringe at my own beliefs because they’re so normie-tier.

What should I do to get blackpilled again?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bwrauycnee, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Leave ur room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, humanoidsub7, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
Invent a pill darker than the color black. Basically my pfp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and thecel
Lmao the vantablack pill imagine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, humanoidsub7 and thecel
Somehow, the blackpill beliefs that I believed strongly (and became common sense to me when I’d been blackpilled for a while) don’t ring true anymore.

I used to feel so based about being blackpilled, but now I cringe at my own beliefs because they’re so normie-tier.

Are you talking about the trannypill?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and thecel
It will come back probably. Somedays we all are bluepilled. If you've seen the truth once, it's gonna stick with you. I can become unaware that I will have to die, but I never forget.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, thecel and Nick.Harte
It will come back probably. Somedays we all are bluepilled. If you've seen the truth once, it's gonna stick with you. I can become unaware that I will have to die, but I never forget.
My mind keeps switching between the blue and the blackpill man. Deep down Ik that the blackp is real but sometimes I become hopeful about the future without any reason. For the moment,
I’m rotting.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and thecel
Cold approach women

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and thecel
Such as?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Blackpill is now normie tier
Bluepill is the new blackpill

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Nick.Harte, Sprinkles and 2 others
The Blackpill is to static, and lacks nuance. If you base your life around it, then you will have a false view of reality. The fact of all these "Pills" is that they don't give a truthful look at reality. No philosophy is total in it's view of that which is true. Look at all critically and come to your best conclusions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 51551, humanoidsub7 and 6 others

How much looks matter went from 80% down to 50%.

I used to think that a Chad can have a dogshit personality and still succeed in dating. Now. Think he’d get his foot in the door but the success will be short-lived.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 23391 and 2 others
The Blackpill is to static, and lacks nuance. If you base your life around it, then you will have a false view of reality. The fact of all these "Pills" is that they don't give a truthful look at reality. No philosophy is total in it's view of that which is true. Look at all critically and come to your best conclusions.
I dunno man, if that were true, my attempts at changing my personally, dress sense, etc. would have resulted in some sex and gf, but no avail so far.
I don't really see what's so hard to understand about the way you are received is dependent on your appearance, and that's all of your appearance, uncomfortably including your face and height!
Character language that is taught in drawing classes is like a covert discrete blackpill about that specifically. But basically size is always power and mostly always handsomeness is noble, brave, or sophisticated.

Eventually for myself, it really helps make sense of the planet once you can accept it. It's weird how simple interactions are when you see it this way; that the social value of yourself always influences to a degree. It's lesser for friends, but for strangers, it's all. It's knowledge is powerful because you can prime yourself for how this attractive woman might react to your face; if you have to say something, or that speaking up is usually a bad idea for short or ugly men; and that you are likely to become submissive when Chad is present.

The ideas that the blackpill presents are far closer to a social science that I could get behind, and many of those ideas are seeing through delusion and making observations. As soon as you can identify the invariant features on the men lusted for by women by examination, you can make those very observations yourself.

Think he’d get his foot in the door
That's where things begin! You can't just get a five-year relationship tomorrow, it's impossible. You would need to have a relationship for 1 824 days prior to that, and that many days ago, at the least, had the looks to get in the door.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and thecel
r/PurplePillDebate successfully creating more cucks as always.

• JFL
Once you start approaching and getting more active, you’ll find that even with looks, you’ll still face a ton of rejection. Girls may show interest on the first meet but you’ll be ghosted, flaked and ignored to the point of an existential crisis triggered depression.

And you’ll also realize that most people have a bad eye for aesthetics as a whole or are absolutely delusional copers, so looking like a PSL god might just turn more women off than expected.

Here you’d expect Cavill to be an easy winner but look at what people are choosing.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, thecel and Outlier
Once you start approaching and getting more active, you’ll find that even with looks, you’ll still face a ton of rejection. Girls may show interest on the first meet but you’ll be ghosted, flaked and ignored to the point of an existential crisis triggered depression.

And you’ll also realize that most people have a bad eye for aesthetics as a whole or are absolutely delusional copers, so looking like a PSL god might just turn more women off than expected.

Here you’d expect Cavill to be an easy winner but look at what people are choosing.

Feel like this confirms you need a bit of stubble/facial hair for maximum appeal

• Hmm...
Feel like this confirms you need a bit of stubble/facial hair for maximum appeal
Nah, they just gravitate to things that aren’t too far out of their league. And aren’t objective about it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dantemaxxing, thecel and Lookologist003

Yeah bro it's OVER for Cavil. He should have roped years ago.
This is hardly evidence either. I could repeat this activity, do it enough times where I can present the ugly guy as being chosen most.
Over for the presenter btw. He looks like a character you would make in a video game.
Maybe? You need bones first so, get bones first then I'm pretty sure you can do anything.

• JFL
Yeah bro it's OVER for Cavil. He should have roped years ago.
This is hardly evidence either. I could repeat this activity, do it enough times where I can present the ugly guy as being chosen most.
Over for the presenter btw. He looks like a character you would make in a video game.

Maybe? You need bones first so, get bones first then I'm pretty sure you can do anything.
its evidence to show that women aren’t as objective about looks as we want them to be. Their insecurities and biases factor in quite abit.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Outlier and Lookologist003
its evidence to show that women aren’t as objective about looks as we want them to be. Their insecurities and biases factor in quite abit.
Maybe. One thing is for absolute certain: ugliness is objective as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Outlier and bwrauycnee
Maybe. One thing is for absolute certain: ugliness is objective as fuck.
And they’re not so compelled by looks that their pussies get soaked on sight. Some might but most won’t.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Lookologist003

everything you say is just an attempt to be different and unique. I assure you if you're truly un-blackpilled and trans you wouldn't be on here anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
its evidence to show that women aren’t as objective about looks as we want them to be
A lot of guys on here believe that they can achieve universal appeal to all women if only they fit all the "correct" facial ratios. They completely leave out preferences and types.
Nah, they just gravitate to things that aren’t too far out of their league.
Completely agree with this. Women will adhere to there looksmatch mostly. Honestly, IRL the girl usually looks better then the guy. You still see guys cope with muh betabuxx, but that just isn't really the case. Girls often times want more then just a good-looking dude. It could be companionship, or an actual emotional connection that they have with the guy (I know the autist think it's all looks that create this, but it just isn't that simple). Attraction is a multi-factorial thing.
Once you start approaching and getting more active, you’ll find that even with looks, you’ll still face a ton of rejection.
Dudes on here need to understand it's a numbers game, even for Chad. Most have never approached in there lives, so there experience with women is all secondhand from rotters who have equally as little experience. This place really is an echo chamber of sorts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, thecel, Sprinkles and 1 other person
I dunno man, if that were true, my attempts at changing my personally, dress sense, etc. would have resulted in some sex and gf, but no avail so far.
Looks are important, but it's more of passing a threshold then anything. No looks are going to be able to sustain a relationship alone. I always laugh when I see dudes on here thinking they need to be these gigachads to have a satisfying sex life. It comes to a point of diminishing returns after you've looksmaxxed to a certain looks threshold, where you're just wasting your time for little to no return. You just need to pass said threshold (which isn't as high as what many people on here believe), and then should focus your effort elsewhere. Fix what are your biggest flaws, and then move on with your life. Looksmax to live a better life, don't live to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and thecel
Completely agree with this. Women will adhere to their looksmatch mostly. Honestly, IRL the girl usually looks better than the guy. You still see guys cope with muh betabuxx, but that just isn't really the case. Girls often times want more than just a good-looking dude. It could be companionship, or an actual emotional connection that they have with the guy (I know the autist think it's all looks that create this, but it just isn't that simple). Attraction is a multi-factorial thing.

This Jason Momoa story in the post description is a good reminder about the irrational nature of female attraction.

• Woah
Leave ur room

How can you get more blackpilled, as opposed to bluepilled, by going outside?

If you go outside, you see all kinds of couples, and it makes you think looks aren’t so important.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
How much looks matter went from 80% down to 50%.

I used to think that a Chad can have a dogshit personality and still succeed in dating. Now. Think he’d get his foot in the door but the success will be short-lived.
the blackpill is that when it comes to dating, the short term success/appeal is what matters more
if a girl is looking at you and more concerned with your personality and whether you'd be long term you're not gl enough

• JFL