I went through the most brutal cuck known to man.

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Bronze
3 months ago I was talking to this girl and she had a crush on me and I ended up finding out from one of her friends, long story short we ended up not working out.

I guess she got a new boyfriend which is depressing enough in itself, but on friday I was leaving a class I have with her

And some guy asks me if I had the time, so I pull my phone out and guess what? My phone is shattered into a million pieces. When I tell you that shit was obliterated, I mean it. He pickpocketed my phone and broke it then slipped it back in.

I was panicking on the inside and then this douchebag fuck starts laughing and puts his arm around the girl I used to talk to, and they both started laughing.

how does one recover from this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, quemirasmanv2, MasterEscapist and 5 others
Ova

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
lmao little bitch, ur getting stuffed in the locked on monday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, arabcelxxx, aleksander and 8 others
go ER and kil them both

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, arabcelxxx, aleksander and 4 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Ricky212
ure 13yo retarded kid stfu

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Samsepioler
3 months ago I was talking to this girl and she had a crush on me and I ended up finding out from one of her friends, long story short we ended up not working out.

I guess she got a new boyfriend which is depressing enough in itself, but on friday I was leaving a class I have with her

And some guy asks me if I had the time, so I pull my phone out and guess what? My phone is shattered into a million pieces. When I tell you that shit was obliterated, I mean it. He pickpocketed my phone and broke it then slipped it back in.

I was panicking on the inside and then this douchebag fuck starts laughing and puts his arm around the girl I used to talk to, and they both started laughing.

Is he taller than you?

lmaooooo,no one recovers from this. i would literally not even joking just bash his face on the floor and make him fucking cry or something jfl and i would do the same to girl

lmaooooo,no one recovers from this. i would literally not even joking just bash his face on the floor and make him fucking cry or something jfl and i would do the same to girl
now u cant do anything cuck. should have done it in the moment but i guess ur cuckoldry made you like this so its over for you soy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Is he taller than you?
If he Is not taller than you, you have the right and duty to defend yourself.

Go tomorrow to school and punch him till someone comes and stops you.

I remember when someone stoled my wrist watch and the next day i was kicking him in the floor in the school.

You got this man.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I was incel until my first gf at 19, and then with her for 10 years, and then she married a friend of mine who is better looking, taller, wealthier (at the time), more nt, more mature, etc. Not only that but I was essentially there for them meeting. Like my ex of ten years meeting her husband, rendering me some sort of aide character in those memories. And I have to walk by the place we all met up to go rock climbing the first time they hung out every day when I walk my dog. She also stole my previous dog, and Id see people who I dont know posting on her facebook shit about my fucking dog, while I rot alone and no one even knows I exist.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement and Samsepioler
now u cant do anything cuck. should have done it in the moment but i guess ur cuckoldry made you like this so its over for you soy
Why he cant do nothing?

• Hmm...
I was incel until my first gf at 19, and then with her for 10 years, and then she married a friend of mine who is better looking, taller, wealthier (at the time), more nt, more mature, etc. Not only that but I was essentially there for them meeting. Like my ex of ten years meeting her husband, rendering me some sort of aide character in those memories. And I have to walk by the place we all met up to go rock climbing the first time they hung out every day when I walk my dog. She also stole my previous dog, and Id see people who I dont know posting on her facebook shit about my fucking dog, while I rot alone and no one even knows I exist.
this cant be true, some reddit story

this cant be true, some reddit story
it's absolutely true. i am the least full of shit user here. i have even posted pics of my pre surgical birdcel profile

• So Sad
do what? he already got damaged, he wont even be able to even look at him in the face jfl. it happens
Punch him in the face for revenge,then kick him in the floor.

• Hmm...

you said it yourself “how does onE RecovER from this”

• +1
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutal

Suifuel

• +1

Sounds very dark triad. Sorry to hear this happened to you.