I went to an all black high school and there were zero snow bunnies

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
It was in Detroit. There was only one white guy in the whole school (and he only stayed a year or 2) and zero white girls.

My dad went to the same high school as I did back in the 70s. I saw his yearbook and when he was going there, the school was mostly white with a sizable minority of black students. By the time I went there in the 2000s, it was one hundred percent black.

You know what that meant? No snow bunnies in my high school. It wasn't until college that I was in any class with white girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime, bedes and 8 others
whats this supposed to be about

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime, bedes and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime, TheAbyssinian and 5 others
The agony of going through high school with no white girls
yeah, black girls can be really annoying or at least in london.

yeah, black girls can be really annoying or at least in london.
Looking through my yearbook right now and not a single white girl. The only whites were teachers and even most of the teachers were black.

• So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Looking through my yearbook right now and not a single white girl. The only whites were teachers and even most of the teachers were black.
i think its best to have a racially diverse school, only so blacks can bully the curries

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 32973, Gus17 and 6 others
That's very surprising, bhai. I thought an all-black school would have tons of white people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
i think its best to have a racially diverse school, only so blacks can bully the curries
Blacks didn't bully me in high school. They just raped some female students, did drugs, failed classes and brought guns to school.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19766, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
It isn't, that's the joke. All-black, by default, means there won't be any or barely any non-black people there.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime and pentamogged9000
Well our basketball team was the best in the state. I know our team won several state titles

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and pentamogged9000
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and SidharthTheSlayer
@gribsufer1 wanted to go to my high school and so did @incelconspiracy

alpha traits
No because they got busted
I remember one time there was a red alert because a kid brought a gun to school and this nigga to the right of me taps my shoulder and says "that kid is from my complex" :lul: my retarded high school literally imported thugmaxxers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, pentamogged9000 and klip11
Blacks didn't bully me in high school. They just raped some female students, did drugs, failed classes and brought guns to school.
During my senior year, this girl threw a party over the weekend. A fight broke out at this party where one group of guys jumped some other guys. So the guys who got jumped left the party and got some guns and came back. They shot up the party and 4 people got shot and 1 died. The guy who died got shot in the back and the back of the head. I heard he was involved in the fight . He got killed exactly 1 month before his 18th birthday.

I had just saw him at school on Thursday. By Monday he was dead. That party was infamous. But that's Detroit for you.

The guys who did it got caught and sentenced to life in prison without parole and they were about 17 or 18 themselves.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and SidharthTheSlayer
sounds like my worst nightmare tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 15164 and klip11
I went to a mostly white school, but snow bunnies were everywhere. Being one of the few mixed niggas made me stand out more so, but all the brothers were eating. Even other ethnics like latinos could get some white girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, NateJacobs, dimorphism and 2 others
During my senior year, this girl threw a party over the weekend. A fight broke out at this party where one group of guys jumped some other guys. So the guys who got jumped left the party and got some guns and came back. They shot up the party and 4 people got shot and 1 died. The guy who died got shot in the back and the back of the head. I heard he was involved in the fight . He got killed exactly 1 month before his 18th birthday.

I had just saw him at school on Thursday. By Monday he was dead. That party was infamous. But that's Detroit for you.
Holy shit, absolutely insane to go to school with those kinda guys ngl. I went to a sorta poorer high school because there was a magnet program there that I was accepted to. But aside from the rapes and gun threats on campus, nothing ever escalated to that level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and klip11
Holy shit, absolutely insane to go to school with those kinda guys ngl. I went to a sorta poorer high school because there was a magnet program there that I was accepted to. But aside from the rapes and gun threats on campus, nothing ever escalated to that level
Did some white girls get raped by BBC?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I went to a mostly white school, but snow bunnies were everywhere. Being one of the few mixed niggas made me stand out more so, but all the brothers were eating. Even other ethnics like latinos could get some white girls
My school had zero white girls. Not even poor, trailer park white girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Did some white girls get raped by BBC?
Possibly behind the scenes but it wasn't reported. A couple shaniquas got raped and there was one case where a black dude exposed himself to a white girl and got charged with SA
My school had a decent amount of snowbunnies in spite of this though IIRC, although I spent about 1 and a 1/2 years of it online due to Covid

• Woah
Reactions: klip11
They are taking over...

My school had zero white girls. Not even poor, trailer park white girls.
I would have killed myself if there were no white girls at school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 15164, dimorphism and 2 others
Were all of the white foids at your school snow bunnies or possible snow bunnies?
Not all, but quite a bit, and a lot more were probably possibilities

• +1
USA is blacker than Bahia now
@Entschuldigung

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
It was in Detroit. There was only one white guy in the whole school (and he only stayed a year or 2) and zero white girls.

My dad went to the same high school as I did back in the 70s. I saw his yearbook and when he was going there, the school was mostly white with a sizable minority of black students. By the time I went there in the 2000s, it was one hundred percent black.

You know what that meant? No snow bunnies in my high school. It wasn't until college that I was in any class with white girls.
but but but they say every black man has a harem of 10 JB blond white women sucking their cocks.

Don't tell me that the ethnics of looksmax has lied to us and fantasized it all?

Shocker!

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
but but but they say every black man has a harem of 10 JB blond white women sucking their cocks.

Don't tell me that the ethnics of looksmax has lied to us and fantasized it all?

Shocker!
It wasn't any white girls in the school. What are you talking about?

That's very surprising, bhai. I thought an all-black school would have tons of white people.
look at this retard trynna speak up and shit

go back to your corner you little donkey

• JFL

The guys who did it got caught and sentenced to life in prison without parole and they were about 17 or 18 themselves.
Nigger activities, you put them a basic integral and they don't even what that is. That's why your countries will be forever fucked until gene editing becomes widespread and no more macaca kids are around

date black women or else ur racist

The seventh floor of hell. How did you even survive

no chadriguez?

look at this retard trynna speak up and shit

go back to your corner you little donkey

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and chrisN
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
It wasn't any white girls in the school. What are you talking about?
Exactly. Nor did they have any white girls coming over.

• +1
“all black school”
“no snow bunnies”

op is shocked still can’t read his own sentence

less than 10 blacks where in my german highschool class of 2017

• +1
You should be more worried about getting out of the ghetto if your school has this issue

white girls were the only thing keeping me motivated to go to school

• +1

No snow bunnies for you. Only being short on the streets at 19.

• So Sad
Segregated schools. Nothing better than it.