I will ascend no matter what

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
Fuck it no amtte how much my parents tey to make me kms i willnevr killmyself i will ascend no matter what i will never kill myself i will keep preservering against the cruel indifference of the wotrld i will blast hgh as soonas mcdonalds responds

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
tales from the insane asylum

• +1
Reactions: mike21, LooksThinker, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Fuck it no amtte how much my parents tey to make me kms i willnevr killmyself i will ascend no matter what i will never kill myself i will keep preservering against the cruel indifference of the wotrld i will blast hgh as soonas mcdonalds responds
My mom told me tht she wishes i was never born forthe 39th time today

Why does she hate you
Idfk she wanted to fuck a white guy isntread of my dad she wishes i was hapa jfl she talked about hapa children to me

Idfk she wanted to fuck a white guy isntread of my dad she wishes i was hapa jfl she talked about hapa children to me
Legitmimatelytho its cause ive been fucking up on my grades bitch deadass unenrolled me out of my current school and is flying ,me back to my home country she says i will mog there but its international school

Screenshot 20240204 232530

Show this to her and tell her this is a HAPA
She will rethink her words

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and barettrealrx
Lolhapasare subhumansbut genetic miracles do happen where they get good white features + good asian features
How many Alex schlabs do you see per day? Nearly 0
Good genetics are rare these days

How many Alex schlabs do you see per day? Nearly 0
Good genetics are rare these days
Yeah theyre subhumans amwf hapas tend tobe better cause the asian guy gotta be mogger to bag a white girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
How old are you?

My mom told me tht she wishes i was never born forthe 39th time today
womp womp kys nigga you can’t ascend and , cherry on top of the cake, you are a nigger

Lmao looksmaxxing at this age can help but you’ll be able to understand your final look in 3-4 years. Put your self into it but you can’t do much other than gym and skin care

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Lmao looksmaxxing at this age can help but you’ll be able to understand your final look in 3-4 years. Put your self into it but you can’t do much other than gym and skin care
Eye area and bloat rueined me

Eye area and bloat rueined me
bloat is normal you lil nigga , it’s part of being in puberty. You ll start noticing less bloating after being 17 on . before than eat salt free and do cardio . Drink a lot too. Eye area depends on what you mean , if you don’t like eye shape just kys. Jfl if that’s why you wait until you 18 and get operated if not than you just sleep at night istead of fapping to whatever you nigga watch and put some retinol under there

• Love it
Just mew bro worked for me

• +1