I will have the bichectomy in February

Y

YulioVM

Iron
I am 17 years old, I will have a bichectomy in February because I have a horrible fat distribution, I am muscularly defined and have bones and yet I have a lot of fat on my face that ruins me.
In my country (Latin America) the bichectomy when changing to dollars is about 130 dollars so the economic aspect will not be a problem.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Youㅤ
bichectomy is underrated for esthetics

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I am 17 years old, I will have a bichectomy in February because I have a horrible fat distribution, I am muscularly defined and have bones and yet I have a lot of fat on my face that ruins me.
In my country (Latin America) the bichectomy when changing to dollars is about 130 dollars so the economic aspect will not be a problem.
De dónde es hermano
La bichetomía es la cirugía mas NT aquí después de la rinoplastis y quizás la abdominoplastia

De dónde es hermano
La bichetomía es la cirugía mas NT aquí después de la rinoplastis y quizás la abdominoplastia
Soy de Perú hermano, supongo que tu también por la descripción de tu perfil. ¿Que significa NT? no estoy acostumbrado a estos términos de looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I've scheduled my bichectomy for February. It's a procedure to reduce the size of the buccal fat pads, enhancing facial contours. I've carefully researched the process, consulted with professionals, and feel confident about my decision. Looking forward to the positive impact it will have on my facial aesthetics. Grateful for modern cosmetic advancements that allow for safe and effective enhancements. Wishing everyone considering a similar journey a smooth and satisfying experience!

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Post before and after of mid/lower face, you can crop out the rest of your face