I will lose my virginity to 6 PSL girl

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I've decided my plan: I'm going to lose my virginity to a 6 PSL japanese virgin. I've become more and more convinced of JBN (Just be nordic) theory. The thing is, I have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I've got the right pheno to slay in Japan. I'm currently 4.5–5 psl (high MTN–HTN). I'm also very looksminned, so I should be able to softmax to 5.5 psl. These would be the softmax methods used:

- Leanmax: I'm currently 20%, but I've been to 12% before, so I should be able to do it again.

- Neck training: My neck is narrower than my bigonial, which is unideal.

- Tretinoin: I've used it before, and it works great.

- Hair: I fucked up and went buzzcut mode. I need to grow it out and get some anime-style hair.

- Gymmax: I am untrained. Unfortunately, it would take me at least a year to get a decent level of musculature. I also struggle with motivational issues and have been trying to train for 4 years. The longest workout streak I've had is 2 weeks, and I haven't trained in months. Because of this, I have had zero results.

Lastly, if I'm not 5.5 psl with these methods, I may get some fillers as a one-time thing while I save up for implants and bimax.

I will then travel to Japan and hop on dating apps.
Now I'm not a standardcel. But I know how powerful 5.5 PSL and JBN are in Japan.
So I will swipe thousands of times until I match with a 6 PSL girl, who also says she's a virgin (I will ask). I will then pressure her into having condomless sex, and then I will rail her with my 7.5-7.8' BWC and cum while hugging her womb.

After that, I will lower my standards, impregnate as many Japanese women as I can, and then flee to my country.

Thoughts? Does it sound realistic?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: distance decay, sinister, Kristin and 4 others
I've decided my plan: I'm going to lose my virginity to a 6 PSL japanese virgin. I've become more and more convinced of JBN (Just be nordic) theory. The thing is, I have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I've got the right pheno to slay in Japan. I'm currently 4.5–5 psl (high MTN–HTN). I'm also very looksminned, so I should be able to softmax to 5.5 psl. These would be the softmax methods used:

- Leanmax: I'm currently 20%, but I've been to 12% before, so I should be able to do it again.

- Hair: I fucked up and went buzzcut mode. I need to grow it out and get some anime-style hair.

- Gymmax: I am untrained. Unfortunately, it would take me at least a year to get a decent level of musculature. I also struggle with motivational issues and have been trying to train for 4 years. The longest workout streak I've had is 2 weeks, and I haven't trained in months. Because of this, I have had zero results.

Lastly, if I'm not 5.5 psl with these methods, I may get some fillers as a one-time thing while I save up for implants and bimax.

Now I'm not a standardcel. But I know how powerful 5.5 PSL and JBN are in Japan.
So I will swipe thousands of times until I match with a 6 PSL girl, who also says she's a virgin (I will ask). I will then pressure her into having condomless sex, and then I will rail her with my 7.5-7.8' BWC and cum while hugging her womb.

After that, I will lower my standards, impregnate as many Japanese women as I can, and then flee to my country.

How tall are you also?

6 psl is gigastacy so it’s not possible

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
what a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 23391 and NateJacobs
The fact that you typed this all out proves you won't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, CalulArgintiu59, Deleted member 30857 and 4 others
How tall are you also?
182 cm/6'. It's average where I'm from, but in Japan it's 5'7 for men. So I would be in the top 10% in height.

6 psl is gigastacy so it’s not possible
No, Gigastacy is 7.5 PSL. Which is the 99.9997 percentile.

6 PSL is 99.86 percentile.

If I swipe 100.000 times and only swipe right on 6 PSL and match with, let's say, 10–30%, that would be 100–300 matches.

I could realistically swipe that many times over a couple months.

So I think it's fairly realistic.

what a fucking joke
Why?

The fact that you typed this all out proves you won't
The fact that I typed and posted all of this indicates that I have seriously considered it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 32760
Girls are capped at 6 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Spiritualcell
182 cm/6'. It's average where I'm from, but in Japan it's 5'7 for men. So I would be in the top 10% in height.

No, Gigastacy is 7.5 PSL. Which is the 99.9997 percentile.

6 PSL is 99.86 percentile.

If I swipe 100.000 times and only swipe right on 6 PSL and match with, let's say, 10–30%, that would be 100–300 matches.

I could realistically swipe that many times over a couple months.

So I think it's fairly realistic.

Why?

The fact that I typed and posted all of this indicates that I have seriously considered it.
Good height.

• WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell
if youre psl 5,5 you can slay in europe brocel

• WTF
All this while oofy doofy fucks japanese stacies over.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and NateJacobs
SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• WTF

why on earth would a 6psl girl date down????

• Hmm...
why on earth would a 6psl girl date down????
JBN (Just be nordic)
A 5.5 psl nordic male in Japan is very rare, so I imagine even stacylites would be eager to match with one.

reality: 3.5 psl who will become 4.5psl

bro finna b a virgin forever

Yes it sounds very

Try to accomplish this asap, as every day japanese virgin girls get fucked by bbc emigrating from usa.

• JFL
Reactions: sinister