I will never be happy again

nigtard

nigtard

I remember the days where every thing in my life was perfect.I had friends, wasn't black pilled and was famous in my country because of Football.I remember one day I woke up and decided to ruin my own life for no reason.After that day I have never been happy, I lost all my old friends, realized I was ugly and ruined my football career.People see me as a relic of the past now, people around me are noticing that I don't enjoy life anymore and my family has given up on me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
I'm really going to become a wagecuck or bum.What is even the point then

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one
at least you experienced a good teenage life

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent
Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart
Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

Karamoko dembele?

Karamoko dembele?
I have some old articles about me but I fell off at like 13-14 because I took a break for one year out of cowardice. I used to get invited to the national team before that and a lot of people thought I would play for the senior team

I have some old articles about me but I fell off at like 13-14 because I took a break for one year out of cowardice. I used to get invited to the national team before that and a lot of people thought I would play for the senior team
What country and year group

So you were having articles about u at 12 hows that possible
I used to be one of the best in my country.I will try to upload pictures on here from one of the tournaments I played without doxing

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
I used to be one of the best in my country.I will try to upload pictures on here from one of the tournaments I played without doxing
You can still pick up the boots. Join a Sunday League and climb the ranks

Yh and it is over at 17.I have no hope for the future
At Least you are here nigga, when i was your age i was so clueless, you have a lot of knowledge and you are young.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and chosen-one
same i hate this shit i have no fucking talents and im retarded 100 iq faggot

• +1
Reactions: nigtard