I will never find another girl like her

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
I'm working summer part time and go outside with friends every week so it's not like I stay inside all day

But I still haven't seen a single girl that can compare to the girl who rejected me a month ago. She was short petite HTB with reddish brown hair

And that's only off looks. She had ideal personality type as well, and her personality was pretty rare.

She generally avoided everyone except people a few friend and me, and she was pretty good at talking despite being shy. No social media either.

We went on two dates as well but she said she wants to focus on school and wasn't looking for a relationship

She's a rly good student but I know that's BS. If she really wanted to keep dating me she would've asked to take it slow or sum

I wish I never met her, because she's literally everything I wanted. Now that she's gone, nothing can compare.

It's like becoming a millionare then losing it all the next day fuck

I don't even feel like talking to some girls even if they're cute because this girl that rejected me was more my type than any of em

Like I have a stacy folder but I'm still attracted to this one pic I have of her more than any of them jfl

Her touch, her smell, her hands, fuck I just keep remembering her anytime I think of a relationship with someone else

I don't think I'm gonna find a girlfriend for a while if ever. I'm honestly contemplating to ask her out again after a couple of months

@aBetterMii @Preston @TRUE_CEL @pashtun @IncelsBraincels @Skywalker @BongMog @stunna @flippasav
Help my bitchass out bros

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, BigBoy, Red Fox and 12 others
i told her u was a mod on incel forum so now she avoids you like the plague

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Red Fox, Danish_Retard and 10 others
i told her u was a mod on incel forum so now she avoids you like the plague
Daily reminder that I have your IP. I will be sending a pile of shit to your address everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Red Fox, Danish_Retard and 11 others
No pics, your a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
No pics, your a faggot
I only have one pic of her and it's mine. I'm gonna hang it up in my room and preform Zoroastrian aphrodisiac curses to her every night

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 28916
I used to have these

Don't worry kiddo, you'll find another one and the cycle will repeat.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard, BongMog and 3 others
I used to have these

Don't worry kiddo, you'll find another one and the cycle will repeat.
I actually have a FwB now that I smoked weed with but for some reason I feel no attraction to her

I mean just looking at the chances
HTB (20%)
Short and petite (20%)
Not a complete whore (1%)

I'd have to meet thousands of girls to find one like her again lol. Don't think I have the mental energy for this shit, especially if I'm just gonna get rejected again. The pain of being a standardscel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BongMog and ReadBooksEveryday
I only have one pic of her and it's mine. I'm gonna hang it up in my room and preform Zoroastrian aphrodisiac curses to her every night
Pm her pic or she isn't real

if you got one you can get another

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ReadBooksEveryday and Deprived
I actually have a FwB now that I smoked weed with but for some reason I feel no attraction to her

HTB (20%)
Short and petite (20%)

I'd have to meet thousands of girls to find one like her again lol. Don't think I have the mental energy for this shit, especially if I'm just gonna get rejected again. The pain of being a standardscel
How, aren’t you 5’1?

• Woah
Reactions: Zer0/∞
I want a gf rn tho, I don't want to be lonely this summer. I want to kms with this shit job of mine and all my friends are nerds
man im at the same point in my life rn. through my whole life all the girls i could call "oneitis" have either got into a relationship w me or something bad happened in between, but this very fucking year either they ghosted me or they aren't loyal or say the truth. i happened to like a girl i talked with for a long time but she was talking shit behind my back and being shallow asf.

tldr: we are on the same spot, keep grinding and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
man im at the same point in my life rn. through my whole life all the girls i could call "oneitis" have either got into a relationship w me or something bad happened in between, but this very fucking year either they ghosted me or they aren't loyal or say the truth. i happened to like a girl i talked with for a long time but she was talking shit behind my back and being shallow asf.

tldr: we are on the same spot, keep grinding and ascend
Tbh I've never fallen for a shallow girl but yeah I also get oneitis and shit. I think girls are just easily influenced and flaky by nature so you gotta be real GL and NT to actually stand a chance in 2023

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Skywalker and humanoidsub7
i made the most blackpill thread ever and tagged this nigga
nigga proceeds to DNR it, and then makes the ANTI- thread to my thread (a super BLUEPILLED thread :feelskek: ) and taggs me 5 seconds after
you cant make this shit up :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived and Deleted member 21661
Your stats?

• +1
i made the most blackpill thread ever and tagged this nigga
nigga proceeds to DNR it, and then makes the ANTI- thread to my thread (and the KING OF BLUEPILELD threads, apparently)
you cant make this shit up :feelskek:
Send it my way I must've missed it

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Tbh I've never fallen for a shallow girl but yeah I also get oneitis and shit. I think girls are just easily influenced and flaky by nature so you gotta be real GL and NT to actually stand a chance in 2023
after looksmaxxing shit changed but people either say i frauded or they just ignore me since most of them know me because i was dating x girl or i did x thing.

• +1
Send it my way I must've missed it

• +1
more than likely your HTNs isnt enough as an ethnic- youd need gymmaxxed chadlite+ i think, as an ethnic in the west, in 2023 :cry:

• +1
all those qualities are the reflection of your imaginary relationship with yourself

every time you fap, you bond with yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Skywalker
dnr

also ban cuz fakecel

• JFL
more than likely your HTNs isnt enough as an ethnic- youd need gymmaxxed chadlite+ i think, as an ethnic in the west, in 2023 :cry:
Maybe. I get matches on tinder so I don't think ethnicity holds me back too much, I'm probably mtn-htn than full htn though. After alarplasty in August I will be undebatable HTN (all my HTN ratings I photoshopped my nostrils :lul:). Chadlite is impossible for me, planning to work on pheno instead. But this still begs the question if I should ask this bitch out again or leave her to be. I think she liked how I looked but thought I was weird during our dates, otherwise why would she agree on a date at all? If I ascend but get rejected by her that will be brutal on my ego
all those qualities are the reflection of your imaginary relationship with yourself

every time you fap, you bond with yourself
I went on dates with her, if this was some one sided infatuation I'd get that it's all some imaginary bs. But I actually got to know her and connect with her and it's much harder to forget her as a result. Like literally fucked a bitch last Sunday but she only crossed my mind once or twice this week. Meanwhile this cute wavy haired petite cutie has been living in my mind rent free for a month now

• Hmm...
I have a similar story, i feel u bhai

• +1
I'm working summer part time and go outside with friends every week so it's not like I stay inside all day

But I still haven't seen a single girl that can compare to the girl who rejected me a month ago. She was short petite HTB with reddish brown hair

And that's only off looks. She had ideal personality type as well, and her personality was pretty rare.

She generally avoided everyone except people a few friend and me, and she was pretty good at talking despite being shy. No social media either.

We went on two dates as well but she said she wants to focus on school and wasn't looking for a relationship

She's a rly good student but I know that's BS. If she really wanted to keep dating me she would've asked to take it slow or sum

I wish I never met her, because she's literally everything I wanted. Now that she's gone, nothing can compare.

It's like becoming a millionare then losing it all the next day fuck

I don't even feel like talking to some girls even if they're cute because this girl that rejected me was more my type than any of em

Like I have a stacy folder but I'm still attracted to this one pic I have of her more than any of them jfl

Her touch, her smell, her hands, fuck I just keep remembering her anytime I think of a relationship with someone else

I don't think I'm gonna find a girlfriend for a while if ever. I'm honestly contemplating to ask her out again after a couple of months

@aBetterMii @Preston @TRUE_CEL @pashtun @IncelsBraincels @Skywalker @BongMog @stunna @flippasav
Help my bitchass out bros
Wow ok dude sounds brutal…

• So Sad

HTB (20%)
Short and petite (20%)

Why did you fail with her? What did you do wrong? Since she went on dates with you that means you passed her looks threshold, meaning your personality was not masculine and confident enough. Unironically holding frame would have saved you.

Anyways maybe message her again and ask her out and explain your feelings for her are above that of any other girl you've been with, roasties love it when men are persistent just like their faggy Netflix rom com main characters.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deprived
Why did you fail with her? What did you do wrong? Since she went on dates with you that means you passed her looks threshold, meaning your personality was not masculine and confident enough. Unironically holding frame would have saved you.

Anyways maybe message her again and ask her out and explain your feelings for her are above that of any other girl you've been with, roasties love it when men are persistent just like their faggy Netflix rom coms.
Yeah maybe I should've been more dominant but idk. She's also a bit older than me (April '02 vs July '03,) so maybe I'll have a better chance once I turn 20 next month if she felt weird being 21 and dating a 19yo.

I don't want to message her again cuz she stopped initiating convos after telling me she doesn't want to date anymore. I feel like it's kind of cucked to do what you're saying tbh. I'd rather just wait it out and see her on campus next semester, cuz with her personality there's no way she's talking to other dudes. I'll spend the next 2 months becoming even more NT and shit

Yeah maybe I should've been more dominant but idk. She's also a bit older than me (April '02 vs July '03,) so maybe I'll have a better chance once I turn 20 next month if she felt weird being 21 and dating a 19yo.

I don't want to message her again cuz she stopped initiating convos after telling me she doesn't want to date anymore. I feel like it's kind of cucked to do what you're saying tbh. I'd rather just wait it out and see her on campus next semester, cuz with her personality there's no way she's talking to other dudes. I'll spend the summer becoming even more NT and shit

Not more dominant but more masculine.

Like did you even push back when she said she wasn't ready for a relationship or did you just accept her frame? Women don't know what they want, they want a strong leader who can tell them and convince them what to do. They are natural followers, you could have easily talked her out of it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Not more dominant but more masculine.

Like did you even push back when she said she wasn't ready for a relationship or did you just accept her frame? Women don't know what they want, they want a strong leader who can tell them and convince them what to do. They are natural followers, you could have easily talked her out of it.
Honestly now that I think about it all of our dates were on campus. She can't drive, maybe she didn't want to give me her address or tell her parents

It's too late for that now anyway, and if she says no again after I say that shit there's no coming back. But if she was just uncomfortable with me having to drive her everywhere then there's a chance for a relationship in the future.

Also I have an FwB that I vibe with, I just need this other girl out of my mind for now lol

i will neve find any girl lol

i will neve find any girl lol
yeah but I don't feel bad for you cuz you simp for tinder whores then make 50 threads on it like a lil bitch

I just wanted to vent cuz it's been on my mind. After this it's back to mogging

yeah but I don't feel bad for you cuz you simp for tinder whores then make 50 threads on it like a lil bitch

I just wanted to vent cuz it's been on my mind. After this it's back to mogging
but she was nice to me.....

• JFL
Hate to break it to you, but 9/10 times a girl ends things with a guy theres no chance of recovering no matter what u do.

I’d advise you move on, and if she happens to change her mind then you can go from there

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deprived
Hate to break it to you, but 9/10 times a girl ends things with a guy theres no chance of recovering no matter what u do.

I’d advise you move on, and if she happens to change her mind then you can go from there
True, ball is in her court ig

if it’s any consolation she probably isn’t as perfect as your describing her, pink pussy clouds an ethnics judgement, just look at hamza breaking up with his gf after she revealed her bodycount and made a 2 hour video about rejecting degeneracy, only to go back to her and say she’s gonna be the mother of his kids a month later :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Deprived
if it’s any consolation she probably isn’t as perfect as your describing her, pink pussy clouds an ethnics judgement, just look at hamza breaking up with his gf after she revealed her bodycount and made a 2 hour video about rejecting degeneracy, only to go back to her and say she’s gonna be the mother of his kids a month later :lul:
True I don't know her fully, but her close friend told me she's never been in a serious relationship as reconciliation jfl, meaning she's prob a virgin too. She could be a bitch in disguise but I think I liked her as a person (like if she was LTB or MTB I'd consider being casual friends with her)

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Maybe. I get matches on tinder so I don't think ethnicity holds me back too much, I'm probably mtn-htn than full htn though. After alarplasty in August I will be undebatable HTN (all my HTN ratings I photoshopped my nostrils :lul:). Chadlite is impossible for me, planning to work on pheno instead. But this still begs the question if I should ask this bitch out again or leave her to be. I think she liked how I looked but thought I was weird during our dates, otherwise why would she agree on a date at all? If I ascend but get rejected by her that will be brutal on my ego

I went on dates with her, if this was some one sided infatuation I'd get that it's all some imaginary bs. But I actually got to know her and connect with her and it's much harder to forget her as a result. Like literally fucked a bitch last Sunday but she only crossed my mind once or twice this week. Meanwhile this cute wavy haired petite cutie has been living in my mind rent free for a month now

You went on a date with her and put her face on the imaginary love of your life. Now it's her face that pops up.

she is just a placeholder for the love you have with yourself. You will forget her when you replace her image with someone else.

Imagination and the need for attachment create an entity you are in love with. You just put different faces onto it

I Have been doing that for 18 years now.

Cute gf might be essential I'm ngl

• +1
no tag no care

• JFL