I will never forgive my blonde grandpa for breeding with that gypsy

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
He’s at least 200 cm tall, blonde, blue eyed, insane muscle genetics, everything, i heard that he was forced to marry my grandma who is 150 cm short, dark skinned (looks gypsy and probably is). In their time you had to obey your parents.

He hates her, he always tells her that he never loved her and only took her because his mother forced him to do so.

He even became an alcoholic after marrying her, because he couldn’t endure looking at her all the time without being drunk (he stopped later of course).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, flippasav, Danish_Retard and 6 others
For me its the opposite my grandmother is taller then my grandfather saved me from manletism tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Manletmachine, Mewton and 2 others
Some serious albanian problems.
Anyway Jews promote brown boys too much.Albanians in my country fuck with gypsies.This is the century of brown shitskin men.
One day i will fuck all jews tho fucking jews destroyed my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, lil truecel and TsarTsar444
lol he was weak as shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Some serious albanian problems.
Anyway Jews promote brown boys too much.Albanians in my country fuck with gypsies.This is the century of brown shitskin men.
One day i will fuck all jews tho fucking jews destroyed my life
Where are you from?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Patient A
lol he was weak as shit.

• Hmm...
bruh ur granpap enjoyed raping that 14 yo gypsy teen pussy.
he only regretted after she became a vapid annoying nagging whore lul

• JFL
bruh ur granpap enjoyed raping that 14 yo gypsy teen pussy.
he only regretted after she became a vapid annoying nagging whore lul
Of course he did, he has 8 children with her, he just wanted a white looking woman, not a brown one like your brown uzbek mother

• JFL
Of course he did, he has 8 children with her, he just wanted a white looking woman, not a brown one like your brown uzbek mother
my mother is white australian you self hating cuck :forcedsmile:

Turkish women here in Germany fuck everything except for Turkish men tbh
Yes they have inferrior complex but it doesn't matter because most of them hella ugly dogshits.Only pale skin girls and their choices matter

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
  • JFL
imagine being this brown and larping as white.
3744662 1699111613364

fuck this shit site jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, exo and Deleted member 28896
He’s at least 200 cm tall, blonde, blue eyed, insane muscle genetics, everything, i heard that he was forced to marry my grandma who is 150 cm short, dark skinned (looks gypsy and probably is). In their time you had to obey your parents.

He hates her, he always tells her that he never loved her and only took her because his mother forced him to do so.

He even became an alcoholic after marrying her, because he couldn’t endure looking at her all the time without being drunk (he stopped later of course).
How tall did you end up

tales from the balkans

My grandpa's first wife produced a bunch of balding manlets and Beckies, while his second wife (my grandma) produced 2 very tall kids with good hair genetics and good coloring

My grandma is 50% the reason I'm tall and good looking. My father also was good looking in his youth, but he just happened to hit the genetic lottery because all his brothers and sisters (my aunts and uncles) are sub5s

I fuck your whore mother that abomination you son of a whore

Brutal , both my grandparents are manlets and I ended up on the taller side for a teen.

But I dislike that my dad went with my mom , he could have gone with something better

The slutty Turkish women hate Turkish men
Doesnt matter if they hate em they still getting railed by Deniz and Kaan. Turks and albanians have infinity smv in germany

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and The Grinch
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa