I Wish i had 0 potential in life

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20230722 182038

Not my case though. With this face and a job in finance i was bound to find an HTB girlfriend
IMG 20230716 232422

I had achieved the body of a greek God but let myself go due to the awareness of never being able to solve my situation. Now i'm Just another fat fuck rotting in my dad's basement. No point in trying when you get rejected by every Company over and over. All my hard work during university was worth nothing. No possibilities to go away from this rotvillage, no possibility to meet High tier Becky and impress her with my job, no nothing. Now only getting old alone awaits me and i'm not able to cope with It since i had POTENTIAL. If i was some knifelter ltn the rotting process would have been so much easier. I Wish i had no potential to waste. Thinking about my time in veneto makes me want to cry hard. I only have the last rants left before i finally find my way out. All of this because i'm fucking unable to find a job while even my less brillant colleagues got It, something i Will never be able to cope with.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss, cvzvvc and 10 others
Nigga you look like an average Italian plumber with fucked up teeth and can’t even get your grandma to give you a compliment. Get a grip on reality, you’re 30 with 0 accomplishments, no social life, and will most likely end up rotting in a small village working for some farmer peeling off cow shit on their property for a few tomatoes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale, Deleted member 4397, poopoohead and 24 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 32669 and 2 others
Nigga you look like an average Italian plumber with fucked up teeth and can’t even get your grandma to give you a compliment. Get a grip on reality, you’re 30 with 0 accomplishments, no social life, and will most likely end up rotting in a small village working for some farmer peeling off cow shit on their property for a few tomatoes
what's funny about that you retards. i studied hard, graduated with the maximum score. i did everything to succeed in life and society paid with me a kick on the butt.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss, ropemax and 6 others
what's funny about that you retards. i studied hard, graduated with the maximum score. i did everything to succeed in life and society paid with me a kick on the butt.
Doubt you finished high school

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
its brutal when everyone around you says how talented you are but you yourself are just unable to do anything with it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Akhi, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
You're a pathological liar, I don't trust a word you say.
bro i still have people from uni telling me they can't believe i can't find a job. i used to carry those group projects FFS...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
The problem is I don’t really live for myself haha

Now with the Italian situation is the perfect time for you to larp as a North African refugee to go to Germany

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, efidescontinuado, Akhi and 2 others
You don't look good

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 21700
why is everybody mean to the bull :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
why is everybody mean to the bull :feelsbadman:
Idk i'm literally going to kms but they're going to simp for more fortunate trust fund chads. Fucking weirdos

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Manletmachine
Then why i got a gf and Easy sex when i lived in veneto? I know i look good i Just have a bad situation
All normies get gfs. This isn't related to looks. Normies even have kids in your age

school is a meme, connection chads mog everyday

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 32669 and the BULL
All normies get gfs. This isn't related to looks. Normies even have kids in your age
I Slayed HTBs off tinder. If i looked bad i wouldn't even care. You don't understand that i'm locked in a rotvillage with no career prospects so it's over for me. No Need to be jealous

• +1
I Slayed HTBs off tinder. If i looked bad i wouldn't even care. You don't understand that i'm locked in a rotvillage with no career prospects so it's over for me. No Need to be jealous
You look average. 5.5/10 maybe 6/10 If I'm being generous. You didn't slay shit. Also I'm just trying to bring you to reality you're deluded about your looks despite being 30 on a looksforum.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and Manletmachine
i knew you were collapsing from interacting with you a few days ago, i smelled your mental disease and weakness, you were coping, finally you faced your demons

• +1
You're a virgin like me stop lying bro

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and Manletmachine
but you're not a virgin
Only if dry humping your cousin and seeing your mentally ill e-gf from another continent naked on webcam counts as sex

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21700, efidescontinuado and 2 others
You look average. 5.5/10 maybe 6/10 If I'm being generous. You didn't slay shit. Also I'm just trying to bring you to reality you're deluded about your looks despite being 30 on a looksforum.
You're a virgin like me stop lying bro
That's why it's Easy for you to rot. You're subhumans with zero potential. For me it's different though, i want to off myself thinking about what am i missing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
i knew you were collapsing from interacting with you a few days ago, i smelled your mental disease and weakness, you were coping, finally you faced your demons
I had a good youth at least

• +1
I had a good youth at least
stop being a bitch, leave your hole in Bergamo or whatever and go to Milan

get a fucking job and do something

ps. you mog the shit out of me

Last edited:
  • +1
The bull what is your real unfrauded age? Also, why don't you learn german and move there? I can help u bro

• +1
Imagine if you were immigrant.

stop being a bitch, leave your hole in Bergamo or whatever and go to Milan

get a fucking job and do something

ps. you mog the shit out of me
Bro how do i get a job if i can't get a job? That's how telling a manlet to get tall

• +1
The bull what is your real unfrauded age? Also, why don't you learn german and move there? I can help u bro
I'm 27
How are you going to help me

• +1
That's why it's Easy for you to rot. You're subhumans with zero potential. For me it's different though, i want to off myself thinking about what am i missing
Lmao you're deluded bro. Wake the fuck up.

You once told that your htb date rejected you when he saw you in irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale and poopoohead
Bro how do i get a job if i can't get a job? That's how telling a manlet to get tall
cant you make pizzas ? fuck even on vacations there i got offer jobs as waiter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, It'snotover and Akhi
Lmao you're deluded bro. Wake the fuck up.
Whatever Bro if i had absolutely zero proof girls liked me i wouldn't even care about rotting. I've had my experiences i know what girls think about me. You sound butthurt because you never had validation in your life

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and negativetiltedheart
i think you are making excuses, you want good jobs and refuse to start in bottom
Cope i applied for every position possible + you can't even end meets in Milano if you Need to rent a room and work as a waiter

• +1
Yes, feels good knowing I'm not really mmissing out on anything by rotting. Hahaha, sucks to be you, Chad in potential wasting opportunities.

• +1
Whatever Bro if i had absolutely zero proof girls liked me i wouldn't even care about rotting. I've had my experiences i know what girls think about me. You sound butthurt because you never had validation in your life
Even normies get attention. Ur only proof is that you're posting here while others at your age already have a family. Ur brain is just coping to prevent you from going mentally insane. You aren't ugly but not goodlooking either

• +1
Yes, feels good knowing I'm not really mmissing out on anything by rotting. Hahaha, sucks to be you, Chad in potential wasting opportunities.
it's only a matter of months till i let myself completely go and only have memories left.

• +1
Even normies get attention. Ur only proof is that you're posting here while others at your age already have a family. Ur brain is just coping to prevent you from going mentally insane. You aren't ugly but not goodlooking either
normies don't get shit. i went to parties with normies and all the girls gathered around me and they knew it.

• +1
normies don't get shit. i went to parties with normies and all the girls gathered around me and they knew it.
Shizo rambling. U went alone that day at home