I Wish i had 0 potential in life

you would have roped if you were at those parties with me trust me
Brutal, 6'5 mascthetic bull has girls literally orbiting him at parties whereas I could dance naked and still would be invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Akhi
Brutal, 6'5 mascthetic bull has girls literally orbiting him at parties whereas I could dance naked and still would be invisible
i got fucking ugly now. bloated joke on benzos. never going to experience that again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and vanillaicecream
If you had greek god, then you would have win, but you lose

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
People in high school fuck and they don't have a job.
I mean you should definitely find a job but that is probably not the sole reason of your incel status, sounds like procastration which is typical for incels, once you get a job you will say "oh I am incel cause I don't have a car" once you get a car it will be something else etc.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
People in high school fuck and they don't have a job.
I mean you should definitely find a job but that is probably not the sole reason of your incel status, sounds like procastration which is typical for incels, once you get a job you will say "oh I am incel cause I don't have a car" once you get a car it will be something else etc.
It's not Just not having a job it's not having a job that allows me to live in a decent city. How am i going to find a girl when there Is no One walking around and dating apps are dead?

It's not Just not having a job it's not having a job that allows me to live in a decent city. How am i going to find a girl when there Is no One walking around and dating apps are dead?
You have some social circle in your hometown right?
Just go out with them and do a club game.

bro i still have people from uni telling me they can't believe i can't find a job. i used to carry those group projects FFS...
What did u study