I wish I was able to speak when I was born so I could tell my doctor to suffocate me to death

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I wish I came out of the womb with a full vocabulary, looked at the doctor and said “kill me”. And upon seeing the horror in my newborn face, he would take my infantile body and throw me from the window whereupon my body would splat like an egg. Call that shit humpy dumpty 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Jungcuck, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
Lol, this reminds me of The Butterfly Effect(2004)....There's this guy, that can somehow travel in time with the power of his mind, back to earlier stages of his life and choose to do things differently...
In the alternate ending of the movie he concludes that it would have been better if he simply wouldn't exist at all anymore, so he strangles himself with the umbilical cord before he is even born.

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Lol, this reminds me of The Butterfly Effect(2004)....There's this guy, that can somehow travel in time with the power of his mind, back to earlier stages of his life and choose to do things differently...
In the alternate ending of the movie he concludes that it would have been better if he simply wouldn't exist at all anymore, so he strangles himself with the umbilical cord before he is even born.

Good thinking from that faggot I’d do the same

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
You as a fetus

real shit. another normie gone
in the alternative universe where he’s dead his wife is still getting railed her son still incel and jews still jewing

if u said that, he wouldve submitted you to mensa.

or like whatever facility that accomedates 1 day old speaking babies institution

Good thinking from that faggot I’d do the same
Lol, that's Ashton Kutcher, in an alternate timeline he ends up as a popular guy in a sorority house with naked girls around him....It's sad we can't turn back time in real life and do things differently.
Jacqueline%20Stewart%20-%20The%20Butterfly%20Effect_3-500.jpg

he wouldn't do it anyways