When my sister was pregnant I killed her baby

bootydestroyer333

bootydestroyer333

Bronze
My sister is quite literally retarded and even worse is that her boyfriend is also retarded. A few years ago when I was only 7 she said she was pregnant my mom wouldn't let her have an abortion bc muh religion muh its a baby. The pregnancy went through and I was just a fucking servant to her the whole time. An autistic child with t30 hunter eyes was born and guess who had to raise it? ME. all the crying, the restless nights. I was in third grade stressing about having a vocabulary test and raising an autistic child.

When I was 9 she said she pregnant again, I remember I lost my shit because I would have raise another kid. I remember I started beating her up kicking her stomach punching it saying things such as "I hope your baby comes out dead". She went to the doctor to see if she hadn't miscarried unfortunately she didn't so then my plans commenced that baby was going to come out fucked anyways even after I beat it, I was doing everybody a favor. I made her a smoothie blended with papaya seeds, castor oil, I remember I was on reddit digging to find something to help I found a post about herbs and was able to get my hands on two I don't remember the first one but the second one is licorice root capsules that I remember cleary stealing from a wallgreens. I made this smoothie for her everyday before I went to school.

When she was 2 and a half months pregnant (10 weeks). I came home from school it was a Friday my mom looked like she was ready to go out in a rush, I asked her where she was going and she told me my sister had lost the baby and that she going to see them at the hospital. I was so happy that night I ate junk food until my stomach hurt, played video games until my eyes burned and just chilled with my dog top 10 days of my life.

And I never got caught because the bitch had Gonorrhea which is an STD known for causing abortions. I think back and I wouldn't have minded having another kid around if only I didn't have to raise it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gus17, ConfusedBolivian, RichardSpencel and 13 others
I've never told anyone it feels good to finally get it off my chest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Shkreliii
i will tell on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, PsychoDsk, anthony111553 and 2 others
25dfd4e35259283a97453db2f69a8eee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, anthony111553 and try2beme
damn this forum is full of lunatics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 51781, aerooooo and 16 others
average greycel thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, dopaminebeyondfried, anthony111553 and 5 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo and breadyl
D3FD2666 66A2 46DB 89A0 2184AD768183

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, JoshuaG, thenumbersmason and 2 others
Dnr+commit seppuku

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
My sister is quite literally retarded and even worse is that her boyfriend is also retarded. A few years ago when I was only 7 she said she was pregnant my mom wouldn't let her have an abortion bc muh religion muh its a baby. The pregnancy went through and I was just a fucking servant to her the whole time. An autistic child with t30 hunter eyes was born and guess who had to raise it? ME. all the crying, the restless nights. I was in third grade stressing about having a vocabulary test and raising an autistic child.

When I was 9 she said she pregnant again, I remember I lost my shit because I would have raise another kid. I remember I started beating her up kicking her stomach punching it saying things such as "I hope your baby comes out dead". She went to the doctor to see if she hadn't miscarried unfortunately she didn't so then my plans commenced that baby was going to come out fucked anyways even after I beat it, I was doing everybody a favor. I made her a smoothie blended with papaya seeds, castor oil, I remember I was on reddit digging to find something to help I found a post about herbs and was able to get my hands on two I don't remember the first one but the second one is licorice root capsules that I remember cleary stealing from a wallgreens. I made this smoothie for her everyday before I went to school.

When she was 2 and a half months pregnant (10 weeks). I came home from school it was a Friday my mom looked like she was ready to go out in a rush, I asked her where she was going and she told me my sister had lost the baby and that she going to see them at the hospital. I was so happy that night I ate junk food until my stomach hurt, played video games until my eyes burned and just chilled with my dog top 10 days of my life.

And I never got caught because the bitch had Gonorrhea which is an STD known for causing abortions. I think back and I wouldn't have minded having another kid around if only I didn't have to raise it.
thats just how it goes sometimes

Tldr

• +1
nigguhs on some witchcraft shit

like your writing style

new fav user

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, breadyl, bootydestroyer333 and 1 other person
My thread was better tbh, fuck this garbage

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Darktriad

• +1
Reactions: klimo and bootydestroyer333
Based, you saved another incel from a life full of suffering

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, bootydestroyer333 and lemonnz

Bro ur like a hero, fr tysm ur like the best person on earth when i was reading this i was crying of joy, u should keep doing that, that feels so good, holy shit thats like the best achivement ever

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aerooooo, thenumbersmason and breadyl
this is actually so fucked
this has to be a LARP

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and thenumbersmason
Bro ur like a hero, fr tysm ur like the best person on earth when i was reading this i was crying of joy, u should keep doing that, that feels so good, holy shit thats like the best achivement ever
This, kill some more babies for us brocel.

• JFL
Reactions: breadyl
I hope this isnt larp tbh, i edged to this

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

dnr tales

• +1
Who was the father of the baby?

And how is the first baby doing now?

now this, is based

good job op

Greycels with great content again. It feels like 2014

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and Deleted member 51781

good job OP you did well thanks for doing your part in lowering America’s crime rates

Actual legend fr

Mirin iq and inhibition levels, true natural human being

nice copypasta aurora