I wish they had models that weren't super skinny

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
When I get rich I wanna fuck models but not the ones that are super skinny y'know? Sad that the field is limited to them

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, FacialStructure404 and Jeww
Models tend to have good faces but horrible twig bodies

When I get rich I wanna fuck models but not the ones that are super skinny y'know? Sad that the field is limited to them
Skinny girls mog. Fat bitches (above 20 bf) disgust me with their chubby ahh faces and stomach rolls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and News
1,000 posts!
Yes!

IMG 1898

Models aren’t supposed to be attract

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Models tend to have good faces but horrible twig bodies
I noticed, I never actually looked at their full bodies until now and realized that they’re super skinny

Skinny girls mog. Fat bitches (above 20 bf) disgust me with their chubby ahh faces and stomach rolls
You can be slim and have ass I see it all the times but their faces aren’t like models and I want to be like a Arab sheik with all the bad bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Mostly Arabs and Latinas but I’m not exclusive, a Stacy is a Stacy y’know
Idk about arabs since most are subhuman, but i heard that spain and Columbia is a good spot

• Love it
Idk about arabs since most are subhuman, but i heard that spain and Columbia is a good spot
Imma remember this when I’m in the mediterranean, not in my yacht cuz I’m not gonna be that rich but just in there

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Imma remember this when I’m in the mediterranean, not in my yacht cuz I’m not gonna be that rich but just in there
Youll get there, i heard iran is a good place for arabs, check it out

• Love it