I wonder how women can bring themselves to love niggas like this

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Like how is this possible? On one hand you have giga hypergamous whores who will settle for nothing but chads and them you have foids like this who seem to have 0 fucking standards. My theory is that these women are all giga low self esteem and are neurodivergent and cling on to the first person they see. Mental illness is very prevalent in the west anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, TUSSELEIF and Lynxress
Idk why ur getting upset, she's a singular girl, look at stats and you'll see majority of white women date their own race

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and horizontallytall
Idk why ur getting upset, she's a singular girl, look at stats and you'll see majority of white women date their own race
I'm not getting upset nigga just stunned because these outliers seem to be relatively common. It's not about race it's about hypergamy or lack thereof in this case.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Maybe they just love each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and TheRagingBull
I'm not getting upset or anything nigga but these outliers seem to be relatively common. It's not about race it's about hypergamy or lack thereof in this case.
Hmm I'm struggling to interpret your point, your confused at the inconsistencies?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
Like how is this possible? On one hand you have giga hypergamous whores who will settle for nothing but chads and them you have foids like this who seem to have 0 fucking standards. My theory is that these women are all giga low self esteem and are neurodivergent and cling on to the first person they see. Mental illness is very prevalent in the west anyway

There are hundreds of thousands of outliers. They arent statistically significant. Not in a world of billions of people.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and horizontallytall
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Most foids don't care what race you are if they find you attractive, it's just cope created by this forum

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 27066 and horizontallytall
She would leave me on delivered

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
Wait she’s Swedish, that explains it

• +1
New pill bcc

• +1
Gaah the blue pill is too strong!!

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni, Jason Voorhees and futuregigamogger

Do I mog him