I wonder what psl chico would be if he proper neck posture his entire life

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
Chico obviously is recessed. He had forward head posture growing up, but based on his symmetry, I don’t think he was a chronic mouth breather or even a mouth breather at all.

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill and Ryan
mewing doesnt do anything greycel

• +1
Reactions: goldpill, Hardrada, Ryan and 1 other person
HTN to HTN

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Go look at babies. They all come out the womb (unless deformed) with forward grown and wide maxillas. Notice how they all walk. They NEVER move their necks.

Go look at babies. They all come out the womb (unless deformed) with forward grown and wide maxillas. Notice how they all walk. They NEVER move their necks.
lol wdym most kids are recessed

Chico obviously is recessed. He had forward head posture growing up, but based on his symmetry, I don’t think he was a chronic mouth breather or even a mouth breather at all.
Keep worshiping that htn like a tiktok faggot you are

lol wdym most kids are recessed
I said BABIES. Of course most kids are recessed in this modern era. Soft diet, staying inside with animals and dust, video games, and phones causing poor posture, chewing habits, and breathing patterns.

being recessed doesn't matter if you look good

Keep worshiping that htn like a tiktok faggot you are
Known Chico before tiktok ever since 2010. I don’t even use tik tok JFL imagine rotting your brain with that shit

"Weak side profile" according to .org:
Tumblr mtewhrWI1B1rsst52o1 500

"Good side profile" according to .org:

Average side profile of .org users themselves:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, 6′2 still over, Latinus and 1 other person
I said BABIES. Of course most kids are recessed in this modern era. Soft diet, staying inside with animals and dust, video games, and phones causing poor posture, chewing habits, and breathing patterns.
nigga i meant babies too

Serious candidate to WFUOTY 2024. Rack up some thousands of posts and I have no doubt you will achieve it.

@Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I think about this all the time

Serious candidate to WFUOTY 2024. Rack up some thousands of posts and I have no doubt you will achieve it.

@Manletmachine
Cope

@Manletmachine
over for you if you lose to me

explain Chico harmony

Chico now ( did not mew and kept neck posture growing up)

Chico if he kept good neck posture and mewed growing up:

Chico has a normal side profile

how come some guy ik irl mouthbreathes and has a better jaw than me lmao its all genetics
Just because his jaw is “better” doesn’t mean he is at his full genetic potential. If he mewed, he would look even better. Brutal

Just because his jaw is “better” doesn’t mean he is at his full genetic potential. If he mewed, he would look even better. Brutal
youre right im too low iq

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up