Is eye area 100% genetic?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
I've seen mouth breathers (when I say mouth breathers I mean the stereotypical image of one weak receeding chin, forward neck posture,etc looking mfers) with extremely good eye area and makes me wonder, had they not mouth breathed would they also still have hunter or almond eyes? Like one guy I know irl is 6'2 and has almond eyes and he's legit a chronic mouth breather so it's hard to tell how attractive he would've looked if he didn't mouth breath all his life.

not 100%

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
UEE is genetic, scleral show is cuz of lack of bones.

UEE is genetic, scleral show is cuz of lack of bones.
Meh uee is interesting. My UEE used to be very bad when the skin was very dry but as it moisturised, the uee had decreased

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
No environmental too, only if you didnt start fapping...

• Love it
Reactions: Roge
I've seen mouth breathers (when I say mouth breathers I mean the stereotypical image of one weak receeding chin, forward neck posture,etc looking mfers) with extremely good eye area and makes me wonder, had they not mouth breathed would they also still have hunter or almond eyes? Like one guy I know irl is 6'2 and has almond eyes and he's legit a chronic mouth breather so it's hard to tell how attractive he would've looked if he didn't mouth breath all his life.
Not entirely, but I would say mostly, yes. Very often you can recognize supermodels like O'Pry by their eye areas as children, with the key features to their eye area manifesting itself at an early age.

• +1
Reactions: Roge