I won't need to heightmax afterall (GTFIH AND TELL ME IF IM WRONG)

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
No supplements no nothing will be needed for me to reach 6' lmao. I've been following my families growth patterns. Both my brothers and my father had growth spurts at 14-15 and then grew 1-2 inches every year until they were 18-19. Pretty much what's been happening with me. I grew from 4'9 to 5'4 from 12-14 and then since 14, I grew 5 inches in 2 years which is about 2.5 inches every year. I haven't taken any supplements or nothing for this to happen and it hasn't shown any signs of stopping. This site just made me fear the worse for no reason :lul: :lul: still sucks that I'll still be the shortest man in my family though

No supplements no nothing will be needed for me to reach 6' lmao. I've been following my families growth patterns. Both my brothers and my father had growth spurts at 14-15 and then grew 1-2 inches every year until they were 18-19. Pretty much what's been happening with me. I grew from 4'9 to 5'4 from 12-14 and then since 14, I grew 5 inches in 2 years which is about 2.5 inches every year. I haven't taken any supplements or nothing for this to happen and it hasn't shown any signs of stopping. This site just made me fear the worse for no reason :lul: :lul: still sucks that I'll still be the shortest man in my family though
ur avi pisses me off, i’m going to block u so i don’t see that thing again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
U r retarded

• So Sad
bump because i wanna know why i'm retarded

anotha bump

• +1
Wait until u stop growing for some months and then start heightmaxxing
I though that as well but I don't grow noticeably and then grow like half an inch over night after some months. Its been happening since I was 14. I will probably take some supplements like k2 and D3 + Boron